Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Offspring Documentary

That was posted a few weeks ago on Twitter
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Default Interesting

I wonder why he wouldn't have emailed or texted back by now. I know he's touring so he must just be busy I suppose. Only time will tell. Thanks again for that post, I couldn't even find it on his twitter when I looked.

1 members appreciate this post.

Default Big frank, owner of nemesis records

Just confirmed an interview with Big Frank of Big Frank Tattoos who was the owner of the Nemesis Record label, looking forward to get some more insight on the early years of the band. Also he has an instagram page called @bigfranktattoos that he posts a lot of great work on. Worth checking out.

2 members appreciate this post.

Default Dexter knows about this project!

Although it was only a brief mention I have officially heard the audio of Dexter being asked if he was aware of this project (he wasn't) but more importantly if he was ok with it, to which he replied "that's cool". Although this may seem small it is a huge step for this film. Thanks again to everyone supporting it the fan interviews will be arranged over the winter months. cheers!
    Offspring Documentary in the works, scheduled release fall 2015.

And don't forget about Nick Carlyle! I don't think he has any reason to lie about anything he has said. Have you been e-mailing him? Is what he said true? I haven't heard back from Noodles, yet, about the tweet I sent about what Nick told me to tell him.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Quote Originally Posted by DanBokma View Post
    Although it was only a brief mention I have officially heard the audio of Dexter being asked if he was aware of this project (he wasn't) but more importantly if he was ok with it, to which he replied "that's cool". Although this may seem small it is a huge step for this film. Thanks again to everyone supporting it the fan interviews will be arranged over the winter months. cheers!
    If you need any help from me let me know

Quote Originally Posted by DanBokma View Post
    Can you please post the link? I have not heard that interview with Dexter

Default Not sure if I can post

The interview that was posted did not contain the mention of the doc. The reporter asked him as a favour and sent me the audio. Although I never planned on being lucky enough able to interview the band themselves, I figured the more they heard about it it would increase the chances of this. The audio clip itself is rough and like I said only a few sentences. The approval for the project itself was a great achievement. I just really ink there story is much more interesting than other band docs I have watched. And the way it will show the rise to fame from both the bands point of view and the fans point of view is a unique style to do it in I feel.
    Offspring Documentary in the works, scheduled release fall 2015.

ok cool thanks for the info good luck the world needs an offspring documentary

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    ok cool thanks for the info good luck the world needs an offspring documentary
    You mean it needs a good one with credible sources. There are a couple out there already but they don't have all their facts straight.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/