Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: new low for this place

Default new low for this place

ok, so this place is deader than ever, and i'm quite sure that it won't liven back up for any reason. i just felt the need to start a conversation about it.

so if the place is dying, then it is what it is. however, when i think of the certain types of conversation that are really only possible on this particular social medium, its hard for me to imagine anything ever filling that void. granted, it's not some crucial part of my life, but it was/is sort of nice to be able to blabber about something you had reservations about talking about anywhere else (and with a lot of people who you can trust for a decent response). And granted, it's not impossible to find other places to have such conversations, but it's usually not that easy.

so yeah, just felt like saying that. to be honest, i kind of wonder if ANY band's forum is still truly active.
    When they said "sit down", I stood up.

1 members appreciate this post.

Default It's ON ! (World Cup thread !)

Soooo, who is watching the World Cup ?

I watched the first game yesterday. The opening ceremony was... weird... But the game was great !

For those of you who don't know, it was Croatia/Brazil.

I didn't really pick a team and more inclined to Brazil but at the end of the game, I really wished for Croatia to score at least one more goal... The referee made some decisions that weren't entirely justified...

Now, eventhough Croatia did a great game, Brazil surely didn't steal the game.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Ha ha, I'm sorry, I confused the new thread and reply button...

But that's because I'm not used to post anymore... This place being so dead...

I also feel that the board is going slower than it's ever been... Maybe we all grow up and we all have better things to do with our lives.. but it's true that there are things you can only discuss here... Sometime, something happens or I think of something and I'm thinking "Oh, I got to post this on the Offspring forum". I forget these days... something always more important than posting happens and I don't post anything...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

It's a fucking shame that the BBS is so dead.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Given the kind of pollution you subject it to, it might well be a blessing in disguise.

reddit has sorta taken this site's place for me.

Forums like this are dying every day now because everyone is moving on to other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter these days. When i first joined this place no one used those. But this is the first time i have visited this place in years now because of that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

๘re

Yeah, for reals. This place fucking sucks now but I ain't taking the blame for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Another Pilot Down: The Artwork of George Gonzalez
    website | blog | facebook | twitter | deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by offspring fan View Post
    Forums like this are dying every day now because everyone is moving on to other social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter these days. When i first joined this place no one used those. But this is the first time i have visited this place in years now because of that.
    Yeah it's too bad Facebook killed message boards

Fuck Facebook.

Fuck Twitter.

BBS 4 lyfe.
    “Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.” – Bill Hicks