Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It's ON ! (World Cup thread)

Default It's ON ! (World Cup thread)

Soooo, who is watching the World Cup ?

I watched the first game yesterday. The opening ceremony was... weird... But the game was great !

For those of you who don't know, it was Croatia/Brazil.

I didn't really pick a team and more inclined to Brazil but at the end of the game, I really wished for Croatia to score at least one more goal... The referee made some decisions that weren't entirely justified...

Now, eventhough Croatia did a great game, Brazil surely didn't steal the game.

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Brazil deserved to win and Croats are crying like little pussies about referees.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

And here I was, thinking that results were "fixed"...

Watching the Costa Rica game. Kind of meh so far, the worst one I've seen yet.

Pretty excited for the England game, I'll be out with friends here so that'll be fun.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

I liked Costa Rica game. It's nice to see outsiders win. Very sympathetic performance.

The worst game was with Greeks.

Referees stole 2 goals from Mexicans and they didn't cry at all and won. It's time to use some technology.

The best game was Spain vs. Netherland for me. Some epic goal from Persie, the goal will be remembered.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Yeah, Costa Rica-Uruguay really turned around. Surprised me.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

7. Default Spain No the way it used to play!

Amazing game by chile however the Spanish players seems to have forgotten the art of team work. Not expected by world champions to be that out of form that they are almost out in the first round itself. Target is not the gold but the goalkeeper. All balls are finding the goal keeper on the spot.

Looks Chile deserved to move to next but spain was not that bad too. Lets see what the Oracle Turtle has to say on this.

I have seen all the games. A great World Cup so far!! The worst game was Iran-Nigeria(0-0) for me. The best game was Ghana-Germany(2-2). France seems strong and fresh but I want to see them against a stronger opponent.
    The Greek team need some scoring lessons.
    Enslave my mind...

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    I have seen all the games. A great World Cup so far!! The worst game was Iran-Nigeria(0-0) for me. The best game was Ghana-Germany(2-2). France seems strong and fresh but I want to see them against a stronger opponent.
    The Greek team need some scoring lessons.
    I thought the German-Ghana game was kind of boring (but then, I managed to miss most of the goals so...).. I was really impressed by Ghana though.

And France, well... I can only say I am very happy about this team. The game against Switzerland, which is not such a bad team, was amazing to watch (for a french ). It's just nice to watch them actually running after the ball and play together... Which is already a lot more than what they did in 2010...

Yeah, I already see France with the cup... so what ? We can dream...

All the Beautiful Things you do

Respect my authoritah !

Quote Originally Posted by Harleyquiiinn View Post
    And France, well... I can only say I am very happy about this team. The game against Switzerland, which is not such a bad team, was amazing to watch (for a french ). It's just nice to watch them actually running after the ball and play together... Which is already a lot more than what they did in 2010...

Yeah, I already see France with the cup... so what ? We can dream...
    It is not a dream ! France is a great team. They can lift the cup. The game against Switzerland was amazing to watch not only for a French but whoever loves real football(soccer). I love France since 1998. . Maybe you smile in the end
    Enslave my mind...