Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Im New. Please Love me!! :)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    sweden
    Posts
    3,142


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBokma View Post
    More newbies!!! Right on, first rule of offspring forums, don't talk about fight club!
    Why not? I love that movie .

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Patra , Greece
    Posts
    273


    Default

    .............hi there!
    That's All I Want

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,336


    Default



    Looks like we got ourselves a new fish on the block!


    Welcome

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,440


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post


    Looks like we got ourselves a new fish on the block!


    Welcome
    I can never get over the fact that they decided to make more than one season of that show. That first season was so good.
    Thibault's New Music Site!
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman
    Those wool-headed buffoons have more pride than a Shaido with one goat.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,336


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I can never get over the fact that they decided to make more than one season of that show. That first season was so good.
    Ssshhhhh, be quiet, I try to pretend it all ended after the second season. Don't make me want to find out what happened afterwards...

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Te Aroha, New Zealand
    Posts
    17


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post


    Looks like we got ourselves a new fish on the block!


    Welcome

    what show is this, I've never heard of it before

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,336


    Default

    Prison Break. The first season was about a guy, who wants to save his brother from death row by breaking him out of prison, and the second season focuses about the escapees on the run. It should have ended there, but then the showrunners decided to go Jar Jar Binks on themselves and so the show became the biggest disappointment in the history of television (until the final 6 seasons of Dexter happened).
    Last edited by Rooster; 06-22-2014 at 04:59 AM.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Nottingham
    Posts
    9,991


    Default

    What insanity is this? Dexter was awesome at least through season 4.
    Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Bill Hicks

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    You wouldn't know anyway
    Posts
    3,336


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paint_It_Black View Post
    What insanity is this? Dexter was awesome at least through season 4.
    Well, the 4th season can be counted amongst the good seasons, you're right. The 3rd one though was unneccessary, as were seasons 5 through 8 (the final season seemed to have some direction at the beginning, but then midway through they just decided they couldn't be bothered).

    *POSSIBLE SPOILERS (i've blackened out the text):*

    If you ask me it could all be made into a perfectly good show that ran for 3 seasons - 1st season as it is now (except for the Ice Truck Killer's fate), the second season should follow the story of the 4th season, and the final season should have followed the arc of the second season, as after Rita's death it would be pretty much clear that Dexter is into some mushy business, so the focus would be on the hunt for the Bay Harbour Butcher, eventually connecting him to Dexter, who would then be saved by his brother. The show would end with them both evading the authorities, sailing away into the sunset (or driving away, shooting at the roadsings), and Dexter would finally trully embrace his dark side...

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,739


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    Well, the 4th season can be counted amongst the good seasons, you're right. The 3rd one though was unneccessary, as were seasons 5 through 8 (the final season seemed to have some direction at the beginning, but then midway through they just decided they couldn't be bothered).

    *POSSIBLE SPOILERS (i've blackened out the text):*

    If you ask me it could all be made into a perfectly good show that ran for 3 seasons - 1st season as it is now (except for the Ice Truck Killer's fate), the second season should follow the story of the 4th season, and the final season should have followed the arc of the second season, as after Rita's death it would be pretty much clear that Dexter is into some mushy business, so the focus would be on the hunt for the Bay Harbour Butcher, eventually connecting him to Dexter, who would then be saved by his brother. The show would end with them both evading the authorities, sailing away into the sunset (or driving away, shooting at the roadsings), and Dexter would finally trully embrace his dark side...
    I agree with you I think the first season is the best season 2 is ok and season 4 is awesome thanks to John Lithgow. Without him people would probably remember Dexter as a terrible show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •