Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd anniversary of Days Go By

2 members appreciate this post.

Default 2nd anniversary of Days Go By

"Days Go By" was released two years ago today. I can't believe it's already been two years, but happy anniversary!
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Of all the anniversaries, this one actually hit the hardest for me. Like, I thought that album just came out! Anyways, hope to see them followup another solid release.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Default great album

I caught this tour in Toronto that same year. still very bummed there is no vinyl release of this album

Quote Originally Posted by DanBokma View Post
    still very bummed there is no vinyl release of this album
    Same here also I really hope this was not the last album

1 members appreciate this post.

Their best album for me, I remember I pre-ordered on Amazon then I waited until the 26th, bought that day the album on Itunes and invited like 4 or 5 friends to my house to drink beer while listening for the very first time to Days Go By, it was also the first time I did a reunion to listening to a new Offspring album, it also had an awesome, maybe the best pre-realesed, in my opinion, with the Days Go By Photo Calendar contest, they introducing Days Go By and Cruising California at Kroq, interviews, pieces of the cover album we were given here by the administrator, then the release party all that made me enjoy April, May and June while waiting for the album!

Default awesome release

I hope they do that kind of shit for the next one too. and release this one on vinyl already!!!!! lol

It's easy for me to remember because it's so near my own birthday and the anniversaries of a few of my surgeries, including the one I had yesterday.
    Time does go by quickly.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/

Probably my personal favourite album, I don't know why but it just speaks to me. To me its one of those rare albums that you can listen to from start to finish, over and over again and never get tired of it

About time for a new album / EP
    Turn the lights on.

They are working on a couple of songs. The new album is far beyond the 4 years pace...
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.