Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd anniversary of Days Go By

Quote Originally Posted by EarY View Post
    About time for a new album / EP
    Yeah, and it won't come out until 2015 or 2016 lol
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Jeez, yeah, it does seem pretty cray it's two years since this came out. Heh, still at the same shitty job, still dealing with the same old crap two years later without much change. Oh, the fun.

It's pretty surprising to me some of you listing this as your overall favorite album of theirs, heh, makes me feel kind of old. But yeah, I was really surprised with how seriously decent Days Go By turned out. I liked RAFRAG a whole lot too, at least the first half of it, but they really kind of threw a curveball with this one. Hope the next one's more or less in the same vein, a mix of the more radio-friendly genre-bending stuff but also with at least 4 of 5 "core" solid Offspring tracks. Maybe the production be a bit less "clean", but that's probably wishful thinking. Is Bob Rock locked in for the next album, does anyone know?

After two years of listening I can say that "Days Go By" is my second favourite album behind "Smash".
    I don't really know why. Maybe it is the good feeling of the first time I heard it. It remains till now.
    Enslave my mind...

1 members appreciate this post.

Nah, not one of my favs.
    I'd put it definitely behind Smash, Americana, Ixnay & Rise and Fall
    Turn the lights on.

2 years since it came out but it took them longer then that to record it