Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offspring post a bunch of covers on their YouTube channel

I most definitely did not expect this. This is fucking awesome!

Man, it really saddens me that I won't be able to go to a single show on this tour.

Wow, the covers are really awesome!

Fuck yes.

That is all.
    "Friend for life", such shallow words for broken minds, show me a friend for life! 'Cause I'll be waiting for that day to arrive, when I'll feel alive, I'll be waiting for that day.

No reason why to cover average punk bands. Do what you want, I have no control over it.
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

5. Default

I have no words to express what i felt when i listened these covers..... absolutely AMAZING!!!

Amazing! I have no words in English to describe it! Can't decide which one I like the most between No Control and No Reason Why

Holy...holy shit.

Admittedly, I don't really love them, the production seems a little weak or something, not much "bite" to it, but hey, nitpicking. Who'd have thought we'd ever get this? Crazily great. The random out-of-the-blue nature of it makes it all the better.

That's how you promote a fuckin' tour. Quick and dirty covers, but done with love.
    Night brings bad dreams
    Bad dreams and guillotines

Quote Originally Posted by Eskimo View Post
    Holy...holy shit.

Admittedly, I don't really love them, the production seems a little weak or something, not much "bite" to it, but hey, nitpicking. Who'd have thought we'd ever get this? Crazily great. The random out-of-the-blue nature of it makes it all the better.
    I agree about the production I clicked the No Control cover first and thought ''wow the auto tune'' haha

Yeah, what's the deal with that? I'm not the type to accuse Dexter of digitally "fixing" his voice or whatever, but it does sound very strange. The two most recent albums don't have that, so it's not like he's lost it. Might just be the Youtube quality or whatever, or the equipment they used.

Oh well. I'm not complaining, 'cause the guys covering BR is beyond fucking cool. I'm not a huge PW guy, but that's one of their better songs and it's also awesome to hear.