Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Offspring releasing new album in 2015

Default The Offspring releasing new album in 2015

Two articles I saw said that The Offspring will likely release a new album next year. If that were to happen, it would continue this interesting pattern, where "Splinter" came out in 2003, "Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace" in 2008 and "Days Go By" in 2012.

http://orlandoweekly.com/music/the-o...1734595?pgno=1
    http://tbo.com/events-tampa-bay/offs...ampa-20140812/
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

It would be good if they don't push that date any further.
    Offspring seem to have acquired a lot of hype this summer during their tours.
    Including myself, I haven't listened to their music as much as I do now in years.
    Love is dead.

3. Default

Wonder if it will be a self product album or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ORIGINALPUNKSTERS View Post
    Wonder if it will be a self product album or not.
    No, Bob Rock is producing it.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

I have serious doubts about 2015. Not that they can't pull it off, but that they always say in interviews that they'll have an album out next year. I guess Im still sore about RAFRAG taking 5 years.

When will The Offspring put out a new album? I have a feeling it'll be a long time

Of course, it's possible, but don't take it seriously. More like 2016 or 17. They would have to sacrificy quality, but maybe they magically improved so much that they can pull off at least 12 good quality songs...but can you even predict how will the whole process go?
    I drank from your hands I drank from your mouth you poured into me until I was drowned I had no breath was drunk on you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duskygrin View Post
    Meet HAU, the philosopher.
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairman View Post
    Dr. Hause transcends labels. He is both human and humanity.

Default Believer

We may get lucky that the fact that they are off Columbia May make things easier for a quicker release. I'm hoping so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    When will The Offspring put out a new album? I have a feeling it'll be a long time

My thoughts exactly. They always say something like "our new album will be released this year or next year", but then nothing comes out. I'd be surprised if a new Offspring album came out sooner than 2016.

I really don't care how long it takes for them to release a new album, so long as they make it the best they can. I don't want an album where they felt pressured and rush to release it. They need time with their families after this big tour. You know once they release a new album, there will be another long world tour to promote it. I'm sure there will be plans for Americana's 20'th anniversary in 2018. Seems like they'll have a busy few years after this break, so I think they should enjoy it for as long as they want.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/