Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: Dividing by Zero/Slim Pickens music video

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,720


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post

    PS: I still think the Cruising California video is the best one off of Days Go By, though. :P
    I think this one is the best even though I really like the Cruising California and Days Go By music videos

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Anglesea
    Posts
    21


    Default

    This is absolutely FUCKING GREAT

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Guelph, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    4,543


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gustavo View Post
    PS: I still think the Cruising California video is the best one off of Days Go By, though. :P
    I agree 100%! I remember when DGB came out and I told everyone how epic this was and I was in the majority!
    ::: DanceFuckerDance :::
    Quote Originally Posted by coke_a_holic View Post
    It's funny because Shank wants to be railed by Dexter.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,159


    Default

    I was able to watch the video only on my iPhone in shitty qui pity since I'm on holidays, but I have to admit that this video along with do the evolution and one by face to face (don't remember the title) is one of the best animated ideas I have ever seen. Great job by the artists who did this!the meaning and tv graphics of the video are just perfect! Congrats for the great job you did!

    Ps: stupid autocorrect
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

    Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    387


    Default

    Big like.
    Would really like to know who made it but best I've ever seen? Nah, I wouldn't go that far.
    Turn the lights on.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Posts
    4,424


    1 members appreciate this post.

    Default

    I am happy, /0 and sp are some of the best music ever written period. It's great that it was picked for a video. The animation is very unique and I like it. Although I am fairly certain I would've loved anything so long as these masterpieces get a music video... I hope it gets some airplay..

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,720


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    I was able to watch the video only on my iPhone in shitty qui pity since I'm on holidays, but I have to admit that this video along with do the evolution and one by face to face (don't remember the title) is one of the best animated ideas I have ever seen. Great job by the artists who did this!the meaning and tv graphics of the video are just perfect! Congrats for the great job you did!

    Ps: stupid autocorrect
    I agree the guy did a great job also the Face To Face music video was called It's Not All About You

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    160


    Default strip club video

    so the general consensus for the last video shoot featuring jon stamos was that it must be for a new some (we never have sex anymore) from what I heard everyone point was that that although it sounds like a premise for secret family with you, they wouldn't release a video for an album from 2 years ago. givin the fact we just got divided by zero/slim Pickens I am now more inclined to think this video is in fact secret family with you.
    Offspring Documentary in the works, scheduled release fall 2015.

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Huntington Beach, California
    Posts
    9,720


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBokma View Post
    so the general consensus for the last video shoot featuring jon stamos was that it must be for a new some (we never have sex anymore) from what I heard everyone point was that that although it sounds like a premise for secret family with you, they wouldn't release a video for an album from 2 years ago. givin the fact we just got divided by zero/slim Pickens I am now more inclined to think this video is in fact secret family with you.
    But they said on Facebook the strip club video with John Stamos was for a new song

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Toronto Canada
    Posts
    160


    Default Oh, that I did not know

    Disregard my last statement then.
    Offspring Documentary in the works, scheduled release fall 2015.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •