Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I just did an in-person interview with Dexter

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    We don't have sex anymore is an old known title of a song, probably b-side and I have it assigned to Americana, maybe we should search for it. 15 years ago would be Ixnay, but maybe that's it. Noodles already talked about We don't have sex anymore this year if I remember correctly. Now, Dexter is saying there are no plans for it so they made a video for the other new song. The knowledge is that they are working on a couple new tracks, that'd be 2 or maybe 3? and We never have sex anymore is one of them I guess.

There is also CO1 b-side, Noodles talked about it somewhere, but he didn't tell the title. When they were working on the last records they had looked into b-sides as far as CO1 so it must be true. Then, Pass Me By from Splinter, yeah fuckin' release it. 24 demos for RFRG, now Dex says 8 b-sides. DGB had 2 b-sides. There is a b-side called It's All Good from the last records...
    pretty sure It's All Good turned out to be Crusin' California. just a guess.

Quote Originally Posted by rocklobster View Post
    pretty sure It's All Good turned out to be Crusin' California. just a guess.
    They said in the bbs podcast it's just a riff not a full song but they might do something with it in the future

Also I always thought We don't have sex anymore was a unreleased Splinter b side like Pass Me By

This was the first time I heard about it never saw Noodles post about it on the old forum http://offspring.com/community/showt...717#post964717
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 08-15-2014 at 10:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OC HAU View Post
    We don't have sex anymore is an old known title of a song, probably b-side and I have it assigned to Americana, maybe we should search for it. 15 years ago would be Ixnay, but maybe that's it. Noodles already talked about We don't have sex anymore this year if I remember correctly. Now, Dexter is saying there are no plans for it so they made a video for the other new song. The knowledge is that they are working on a couple new tracks, that'd be 2 or maybe 3? and We never have sex anymore is one of them I guess.

There is also CO1 b-side, Noodles talked about it somewhere, but he didn't tell the title. When they were working on the last records they had looked into b-sides as far as CO1 so it must be true. Then, Pass Me By from Splinter, yeah fuckin' release it. 24 demos for RFRG, now Dex says 8 b-sides. DGB had 2 b-sides. There is a b-side called It's All Good from the last records...
    Oh very interesting. Man, how nice would it be to have a definitive list of all the b-sides ever written - riffs, parts, or finished songs?