Thread: Autographs and Merch

Default Autographs and Merch

I was lucky enough to see two shows for the Summer Nationals Tour here in Florida. I saw them in Tampa and Cape Canaveral. At the Cape Canaveral show i brought a few of my vinyl records and a sign that i made that said "SIGN MY RECORDS" in hopes of getting the bands attention. It worked I got Dexters attention twice with my sign and he smiled both times but just kept walking. While he was on the side of the stage with Noodles and Todd watching the opening bands i kept yelling for him while holding up my records and marker. He seemed to ignore me the whole time then walked off the stage through the back. To my surprise, he was coming down to come over and sign my records! He came over and signed all 3 records i brought and then walked off. i dont really remember him saying anything but i was in shock so he might have and i dont remember lol. Then i called out for Todd and i had spoke to him 2 nights before at the Tampa show letting him know i was bringing my records to the next Florida show. He had remembered who i was and was nice enough to come down and take my records to be signed. He brought them up to Noodles and i thought, "Alright! Dexter AND Noodles' autographs, this couldnt get better". After Noodles signed everything, he carried it all to the bus where he had Greg, Todd, and Pete sign them too. Then Todd brought them all back to me. What a group of Outstanding guys! Ive been a fan and serious collector for 13 years and only dreamed of this happening and it actually did. What a Perfect day. I was shaking a little trying to put them back in the sleeves lol. The show went on and they KILLED it like always. It was my 5th time seeing them. Offspring are such a big part of my life and such an amazing band. Im forever greatful that they took the time to make me feel like that 14 year old kid again by signing my stuff. I also got a couple of Picks and a Noodles cup at the end of the shows.

Smash was the first Offspring album i ever heard, and Bad habit was the song that made me know i had a favorite band and a type of music to get into before i ever even cared about any kind of music. Hearing Smash live twice was just INCREDIBLE.

If your friends with me on Facebook or anywhere else, youve seen me say and post this already but i wanted to share with everyone here too because Offspring fans are the only ones that understand the awesomeness.

I figured I'd share by starting a thread and everyone else could share pics of their merch, or meet and greets

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...55452957_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...8d2d81a10c6fe6

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...800c901de7e5cc
    Im not a trendy Asshole

Im not a trendy Asshole

Dan Bokma will fill this whole thread lol.
    Im not a trendy Asshole

Aside from picks, t shirts and other small things, this is the bulk of my collection.

Im not a trendy Asshole

I saw your post on the offspring underground facebook page very cool

Right on man!!!

Didn't you used to have that animgif as an avatar, with the guy showing his teeth and stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Oxygene View Post
    Right on man!!!

Didn't you used to have that animgif as an avatar, with the guy showing his teeth and stuff?
    yeah it was Jim Carey from ace ventura
    Im not a trendy Asshole

Default is that an invite?

Quote Originally Posted by DarrellOCguy View Post
    Dan Bokma will fill this whole thread lol.
    I don't know how to post pictures on the damn thing. Curse you internet!
    Offspring Documentary in the works, scheduled release fall 2015.

I was thinking of making my own thread about my meeting the band, too, lol.

That's awesome, Darrell! We UG'ers really got amazing experiences this tour!
    I got spotted by Noodles when I held up my sign for him and he pointed right at me when he saw it. When I opened it up to show my reconstructed Greg sign when Greg sang and Noodles spotted that one, he pointed at me, then pointed over at Greg. I noticed Dexter, Todd, Amber and Noodles by the side of the stage when the Vanadals were playing and a friend of mine whom I met at the concert said he was sure they were looking over at me when I pointed them out to him.

On second thought, I have too much to say and too many photos to ruin this thread. I'll make my own after all, haha.
    I said, "Hi, Greg. I'm the creepy girl." He chuckled, then wanted a handshake and I gave it. I wanted a hug and he gave it. One of his sons was there, too. Cute. Then Pete got him to autograph my sign for me because I was too polite to ask myself since he was on his way to eat. Pete also took this of photo of him holding it. - 8/2/2014.
    https://twitter.com/PeteParada/statu...56317329436672
    Our official webpage: http://offspringunderground.com/