Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: who likes michael moore?

Default who likes michael moore?

I like this man. I like what he does. he's great!

Moore for Prez! That's my motto.

I like watching his movies. Not saying I agree with it all.
    * !

Lightbulb

Fahrenheit 9/11 was whack, he stupidly played to the center like a politician instead of just making the best movie he could and it made the whole thing seem like merely an insightful political report instead of a real FILM.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

well,i pay respect to him and his work. i like the way he points out his views in books and his films...it was really nice suprise to see an american movie that was critican about america..in movie theater even
    i personally liked it,just like his other films

am i the only person who found his books slightly
    boring? [and with slightly i DO mean slightly, so
    dont think different.]
    this is a serious question, by the way.

If he is his work then i love him
    I love his books and films
    The Offspring's Video Vault

i've only seen Bowling For Columbine, and i've read Stupid White Men. I like his sense of humor.

The fat liberal should eat a dick.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    The fat liberal should eat a dick.
    A-FUCKING-MEN!

Michael Moore is a degenerate piece of shit. He makes people believe false things without actually lying even more than any polititian ever has. The only one of his works I've seen was Bowling for Columbine, but I've read interviews and such with him as well. I have no doubt that Fahrenheit 9/11 was a fairly decent movie though, simply because you don't have to bend the truth to make Bush look bad. Everytime I criticize Moore, people think I'm pro-Bush, but I'm not, I think he sucks. I'm voting for Kerry. Moore is a hypocrite. He claims to fight for the common American, but owns a 1.2 million dollar home. His website is (or at least WAS) hosted by Canadians because it was cheaper. Moore accepted funds from the Hezbollah (a group known for funding terrorist actions against the U.S.) to help distribute his movie to the Middle East. He's quoted as saying "The small businesspeople are the rednecks that run the town and supress the people. Fuck 'em all. That's how I feel." (http://www.arcataeye.com/top/020312top02.shtml).

gasdgjkbn;aslgtrjn. Anyway, the fact of the matter is that most people that are pro-Moore defend him blindly simply because he's criticizing the people they want criticized, and he does it with style (despite being a fat slob) because he's funny about it. They defend Moore against the same attacks they send at Bush. It's completely stupid and one-sided and I can't stand the fact that I know as many people as I do that listen to every word he says without even thinking. He's got the state of mind of a teenager in that he sees small connections between things and is able to stretch them to absolute unrealistic extremes, but he's got about 35 years experience at it, so he's really good at sounding convincing. The fact of the matter is, with enough footage, I could make Michael Moore look like an anorexic right wing conservative even worse than Bill O'Riley. People say it's great that he was able to get movies criticizing the government into theaters? That's because possibly the most popular thing you can do in America is to criticize the American government. The movies were guaranteed to make money, and the controversy around them would make more. The fact is, the government wouldn't ban it because that would just make it even more popular because people would be like "THE GOVERNMENT DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE THIS MOVIE! THAT PROVES THAT IT'S 100% TRUE!"