Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 20th anniversary of Ixnay on the Hombre

Default 20th anniversary of Ixnay on the Hombre

Apparently there will be a 20th anniversary celebration of Ixnay next year.

https://www.facebook.com/Offspring/p...952287/?type=3
    http://screamingguitars.com/offsprin...on-the-hombre/
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Problably, this tour will not come to Brazil... =/ We didn't have any special show yet.
    Offspring shows that I went to:
    2004, Oct 24th - Recife, Brazil
    2013, Sep 14th - Rock In Rio, Brazil
    2013, Sep 15th - Credicard Hall - Sao Paulo, Brazil
    2014, Feb 05th - Chevrolet Hall - Belo Horizonte, Brazil
    2016, Sep 01st - Espaço das Américas - São Paulo, Brazil
    2017, Sep 24th - Rock In Rio, Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro View Post
    Problably, this tour will not come to Brazil... =/ We didn't have any special show yet.
    It'll probably be a U.S. tour just like The Offspring did when they celebrated the 20th anniversaries of "Ignition" and "Smash".
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    It'll probably be a U.S. tour just like The Offspring did when they celebrated the 20th anniversaries of "Ignition" and "Smash".
    Yes, but they also came to Europe and elsewhere with the album shows. Bring on Ixnay album shows, I missed Ignition and Smash and now is the time I set my priorities straight
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

I think this might be like Ignition where they just play some special shows for it and not dedicate the entire year to it like they did with Summer Nationals for Smash in 2014. I think they will do that for Americana in 2018

I also think if they do Ixnay album shows in 2017 then they need to do Conspiracy of One in 2020

Conspiracy of Trump 2020

Feelings 2018 are important.

Whoa oh ho feeeeelings.

Better than death from slaver Clinton?

1 members appreciate this post.

And when Greatest Hits will have their anniversary in 2025, Dexter will be 60 years old, crazy right?

But they don't need to do a tour about that, cause they play this album in its "entirety" a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I think this might be like Ignition where they just play some special shows for it and not dedicate the entire year to it like they did with Summer Nationals for Smash in 2014. I think they will do that for Americana in 2018

I also think if they do Ixnay album shows in 2017 then they need to do Conspiracy of One in 2020
    Then hopefully in 2019 they'll do a 30th anniversary tour for the first album, though I don't think that will happen as The Offspring rarely play anything from that album.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Then hopefully in 2019 they'll do a 30th anniversary tour for the first album, though I don't think that will happen as The Offspring rarely play anything from that album.
    Unfortunately I don't think a Self Titled album show will happen

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Unfortunately I don't think a Self Titled album show will happen
    They might do a show or two maybe? I don't see a S/T tour happening for sure yeah.