Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: New albums 2017

I just listened to the new Rise Against - sounds pretty good, better than The Black Market which ended up kinda mediocre for me. Some tunes are really nice here.
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    I just listened to the new Rise Against - sounds pretty good, better than The Black Market which ended up kinda mediocre for me. Some tunes are really nice here.
    Been hearing nothing but shitty things about the new Rise Against. I haven't really been into them since the sufferer and the witness. But i'm glad someone likes it.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Rise Against had the potential to be a huge band like The Offspring or Blink 182 but they were not able to follow it up after they put out a great album

That Perfume Genius album that came out this year, "No Shape", is really fucking good. The emotion that this guy shows on this record is crazy. So many, sadness, happiness, fear. I wanna give the guy a hug.

fuck fuck shit fuck