Thread: Woah!!

Default Woah!!

It's back. I'm back. What the hell happened? How long has this thing been out? haha. Good to be back.

In the time this thing has been down, I saw them twice, I met them, got their set list, Noodles told me he and I are both rockstars, Higgins basically told me I'm the biggest offspring fan in Philly, and I've had all summer to chill at home in west chester. I'm finally back in Philly.

Not that anyone really cares. haha.

Is that a song from them? rare?...

Quote Originally Posted by CreaturesInside
    It's back. I'm back. What the hell happened? How long has this thing been out? haha. Good to be back.

In the time this thing has been down, I saw them twice, I met them, got their set list, Noodles told me he and I are both rockstars, Higgins basically told me I'm the biggest offspring fan in Philly, and I've had all summer to chill at home in west chester. I'm finally back in Philly.

ok your back and if ur talking about the forum its been fine for several months

heh noone knows who you are. lame thread.

Juz Writing..hahahahahaahaha

Wow! You're so lucky- that was a hell of a summer! Wow I'd love to meet them- especially Higgins!

Like whoa, who the hell are you?

i live in west chester. who the fuck are you?!

I'm Devin!