Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Asshole Trump thread.

But Russian propaganda is not funny, people die in Ukraine.

Yeah, Soros, all the retarded people talk about him.

Along with Murdoch, I gather.
    Both figments of the imagination. Collective hallucinations.

Collective retardation.

Retarded As One.

Cutting money from Meals on Wheels Which is a program that delivers food to poor senior citizens who can't get out of their house

The Great Mexican wall will be higher by 1 brick then. And bricks will be made out of ash of dead senior citizens.

How do you people like Trump's bombarding of Syria?

That's when one realises he was never in charge and the POTUS is nothing more than a puppet. The guys at the helm have not changed - same old Pentagon elite. Sickening.

I love how conspirators got smacked over the face and Trump is no longer their sweetie. I guess that includes you, Dusky.

As for my opinion, it's a tricky, difficult and complicated issue and made me think a lot. As it is clear by this thread, Trump is not my favourite. Obama was. So I distance myself from anything he does. If the attack was right or not, I don't know. I don't have a personality to play with guns, but if you think it's right, alright, it's just not my bussines. Yeah, and I think bombardment is not alright, it's not how you show you have balls. Terrorists should be killed by hand or small guns without civil casualties. Then, there is the issue of UN approval to make an attack, USA don't have it, but Russia wouldn't allow the investigation into chemical gun use, they would have been blocking it. I'm not sure if I understand it completely because there will be some investigation, but the attack already happened, so quickly. Well, Russia for sure didn't solve it over there. All the chemical weapons should have been gone from Syria. UN army should be there. And this is as deep as I will ever be interested in the crazy middle eastern stuff.

Oh, and it WAS totally expected that after 8 years of Obama some crazy Republican would come and stuff would be happening.

"crazy Republican" how about ANY Republican?