Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Ignition Show in Berkeley,CA April 13th 2017

thank you guys for the videos and pics it really seems epic and I guess like one the best Offspring shows ever and itīs really cool that people were into it. Old or young Stage diving, crowd surfing and stuff like that. Lots of energy and the band looks really fresh and enjoying the show a lot too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Iīm not a trendy asshole,
    do what I want,
    do what I feel like!

Lovin' the videos! It's actually ultra awesome that they played Elders - a song that's really an elder - at least 27 years old! Hoping for more surprises on the tour

I'm also happy that Mike had the time of his life! I would have had as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Thanks for these videos! What a show!
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

I was surprised that they did not play Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) This was the third offspring show I ever saw where they did not play that song. But the show was so awesome it didn't really matter

One last thing I have to say about this show is the opening acts

The first band Day Labor was a Ska Punk band and they were really good. And Noodles made a joke about them saying ''Let's hear it for Day Labor do you know how they got their name? they met outside of The Home Depot this morning and decided to form a band'' haha

And the 2nd band Dandelion Massacre was some bluegrass folk band and they were really bad the crowd turned on them after 2 or 3 songs haha

Quote Originally Posted by Smash punker View Post
    thank you guys for the videos and pics it really seems epic and I guess like one the best Offspring shows ever and itīs really cool that people were into it. Old or young Stage diving, crowd surfing and stuff like that. Lots of energy and the band looks really fresh and enjoying the show a lot too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    Thanks for these videos! What a show!
    No problem

Quote Originally Posted by dff_punk View Post
    Lovin' the videos! It's actually ultra awesome that they played Elders - a song that's really an elder - at least 27 years old! Hoping for more surprises on the tour

I'm also happy that Mike had the time of his life! I would have had as well!
    Thanks man
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 1 Week Ago at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I was surprised that they did not play Pretty Fly (For a White Guy)...
    Oh you're right, Ive missed that. I'm rather surprised they cut off Pretty Fly and yet WDYGAJ and in particular YGGFK are still there.

Quote Originally Posted by Krojd View Post
    Oh you're right, Ive missed that. I'm rather surprised they cut off Pretty Fly and yet WDYGAJ and in particular YGGFK are still there.
    The crowd was actually going crazy for Why Don't You Get a Job? which was awesome to see

YGGFK got a great reaction as well the crowd knew all the words

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Here is my video of Elders

now THAT was fucking awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by OffspringFreakess View Post
    now THAT was fucking awesome.
    Yeah it was