Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Noodles didn't play at Cowboys calgary show

Quote Originally Posted by Taser Boy View Post
    , Dexter called Todd "Noodles" at one point.
    Dexter thinks that Todd is Noodles he also thinks he is going on tour with Sublime even though Brad Nowell is dead

Dex called Todd Noodles a few times in Calgary... Thought it was odd :/
    Rex Darr - Bass Guitar

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    Dexter thinks that Todd is Noodles he also thinks he is going on tour with Sublime even though Brad Nowell is dead
    Strange, small world, I'd tell you that.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Due to a sudden family matter I'm needed close to home right now and will therefore be missing a few shows. In the meantime, our buddy Todd (@toddsplanet) will be filling in for me, and Brown Tom (@dummyado) will filling in for Todd. So you'll be in very good hands. Just know that I hate to miss any of the shows, so I will rejoin the tour as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWg5zIJB...en-by=thegnudz
    www.theoffspring.eu unofficial european fanclub with the most completed discography and thousands of live downloads

Isti: your pic with dex and greg is just epic

Quote Originally Posted by Greekoldfan View Post
    Due to a sudden family matter I'm needed close to home right now and will therefore be missing a few shows. In the meantime, our buddy Todd (@toddsplanet) will be filling in for me, and Brown Tom (@dummyado) will filling in for Todd. So you'll be in very good hands. Just know that I hate to miss any of the shows, so I will rejoin the tour as soon as possible. Thanks for understanding. https://www.instagram.com/p/BWg5zIJB...en-by=thegnudz
    At least he's not leaving The Offspring. The band wouldn't be the same without him.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    At least he's not leaving The Offspring. The band wouldn't be the same without him.
    Haha, people read too much into things. If it was that serious there'd probably been some kind of an announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    The band was not the same with Ron Welty either. The Offspring can go on without Noodles and Greg K but it would hurt the band

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    The Offspring can go on without Noodles and Greg K but it would hurt the band
    I would agree.

The band cannot live without Noodles. He was almost the same media status as Dexter and he is the one that keeps the band in touch with fans and punk world.

He is very important. he is nowadays the public face of the band most of the times.
    I am not another The Offspring fan but just THE Offspring FAN !

Dexter Holland - "Which one of you goes by the screen name of RonWelty?"

Quote Originally Posted by RonWelty View Post
    The band cannot live without Noodles. He was almost the same media status as Dexter and he is the one that keeps the band in touch with fans and punk world.

He is very important. he is nowadays the public face of the band most of the times.
    That's one of the exact reasons why I said The Offspring would never be the same without him.