Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats everyones opinion on surfing?

Question whats everyones opinion on surfing?

i obsessed with surfing and i wanna know what everyone else thinks of it

personally, I love guys who surf because they look hot doing it...I admire girls surfing because they are being brave and doing a guy sport...I would be surfing if I lived in California or somewhere like that..it would be fun and challenging

i used to live in huntington beach and i surfed like everyday especially rite after i got outta school everyday but now i live in ny and it SUX! so i go to daytona beach, fl and surf there and its the closest thing ill get to the surfin huntington

Quote Originally Posted by DBsBlOnDeSuRfEr422
    i used to live in huntington beach and i surfed like everyday especially rite after i got outta school everyday but now i live in ny and it SUX! so i go to daytona beach, fl and surf there and its the closest thing ill get to the surfin huntington

That would be so cool..after school going surfing...can't really imagine me doing that because I've been inland forever it seems like..but I used to live in Seattle..the beaches were piles of mud because of all the rain I miss Seattle

Camilamazed Guest

I think surf is nice although I'd never do that. I just know that Meaning of Life loves it

yeah, tell me about it

Never tried, probably never will.
    This message is hidden because you are a weak human being who does not have the mental capacity to make a coherent one sentence reply.

so punkangel, u think most guy surfers r hot? im 6'1, blonde hair, blue eyes, 160 lbs, and always surf shirtless, am i hot?

so punkangel, u think most guy surfers r hot? im 6'1, blonde hair, blue eyes, 160 lbs, and always surf shirtless, am i hot?

dude..stop messing around..blonde hair and blue eyes are like winning the jackpot for girls dating you...yes very hot..the shirtless thing put the icing on the cake...damn you!

Camilamazed Guest

Post a pic of your here hehe Then we can say if you're hot or not