Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The NEW album thread

Lightbulb The NEW album thread

Strangely the threads about the tenth album and the new vid got deleted...

Maybe they got deleted with spam...
    Hope for the new album is right there!

Why keep discussing something that is never going to happen? There will never be another full length Offspring CD as we know it. May as well discuss why the Offspring haven't released a cookbook.

Sorry I deleted like 50 spam threads on my cellphone the other day and made a mistake

Lol. I got a bit afraid that there was a ban of talking about the new album and the new song since the band is shelving it or something Glad it's only this, Mike!
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Surely, the band has got backup of our crying, hope and whatever.

I was just thinking today what kind of challenges Dexter has. He's got all HIV stuff in his head that he studied for years and under the pressure of fans that are begging him for the new album he must spit it out in its entirety. He's got several songs done, but can he release them? Will they fit the new album? EP seems like a good solution for the start and then I'm sure the whole new album will come out.

I think in January they will get back into the studio

The other thing I'm wondering about is how many positive songs can they make...

Corgan made a beautiful song and then he threw the line "Lovers won't you mourn with me". And then I started noticing all kinds of dark elements in music I listen to.

Let's see what happens...

At least The Offspring are playing some shows next summer. My guess is the new album will either be finished or released, or both, by then.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.