Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: The NEW album thread

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    He sold it in 2013 to Bicylce Music Company. That's why they have been using Time Bomb Recordings as their Imprint since 2014 because it's the manager for the bands label. If Dexter still owned Nitro I'm sure they would have used that
    I don't really think he would use it, simply becayse NITRO wasn't big enought for the kind of distribution and support The Offspring need (even now that they are not so relevant). NITRO was meant to help smaller bands and did pretty good for some time, until we all stopped buying records lol
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

Noodles said in this interview that The Offspring are "kinda free agents" so my guess is Time Bomb will or won't release the new album:
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter_italy View Post
    I don't really think he would use it, simply becayse NITRO wasn't big enought for the kind of distribution and support The Offspring need (even now that they are not so relevant). NITRO was meant to help smaller bands and did pretty good for some time, until we all stopped buying records lol
    I think they would have used it to put Summer Nationals EP, Coming For You Single and The Sharknado Single on Itunes/Digital Download

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Punk Pirate View Post
    Noodles said in this interview that The Offspring are "kinda free agents" so my guess is Time Bomb will or won't release the new album:
    I think if they wanted to put it out on Time Bomb it would need to be co released with another label

I hope that the new album will still be released on a major label
    Last edited by cool 2 hate 681; 4 Days Ago at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I think if they wanted to put it out on Time Bomb it would need to be co released with another label

I hope that the new album will still be released on a major label
    I'm hoping for either. I doubt it will be released on Nitro since Dexter sold it.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.