Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something NEW is coming soon... Next week?

Post Something NEW is coming soon... Next week?

I probably sure that something NEW is coming soon... Next week?. New advise?. New song?.. Just wait... We are waiting for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefalobe_theoffspring View Post
    I probably sure that something NEW is coming soon... Next week?. New advise?. New song?.. Just wait... We are waiting for a long time.
    The only thing that is coming soon is Christmas lol
    My Guitars cover channel

Batman Ninja guitars ---- > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsu...mNXVmfkL4Mi32Q

yeah, lol, christmas; new song maybe next year, unless someone double leaks We never had sex and never will. Never say never.

What makes you say next week? Maybe we might hear something in March 2018 if it's a new EP I would hope it's not just a digital download

Do you have a source, Sefalobe? Sounds too good to be true
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmak84 View Post
    Burn it up because you do not call ignition ............ Because ignition is born green and then ripens and becomes burn it up, which is yellow, then darkens and becomes a song that has yet to be published and will appear in a collection of b-sides and brown nell'accezione this song is a song from the session discarded of ignition.

Unless you tell us exactly where you got all this info from, I doubt new music from The Offspring will be announced or released next week.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.

Arrow It´s a Suppose

Hi!. I don´t have the source about that. But probably they will play a new song on Del Mar Racetrack on November 25th. It´s a suppose. The band had time along two weeks between November 7th and November 23th to have a new record. I was supposed in this time the band were recording something new. The surprise but now will have a new release Vinyl from "IXNAY ON THE HOMBRE" 20th Anniversary. This is the only new that we have. New artwork do it from Round Hill Music Recordings.
    Last edited by Sefalobe_theoffspring; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:52 PM.

I think if the band was going to debut a new song live then they would have done it on their tour with Sublime With Rome and played it at every show. Kind of like You Will Find A Way when they opened for 311 in 2010

Thumbs up We were waiting for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    I think if the band was going to debut a new song live then they would have done it on their tour with Sublime With Rome and played it at every show. Kind of like You Will Find A Way when they opened for 311 in 2010
    That´s true. But we were waiting for a long time. Cross Fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    What makes you say next week? Maybe we might hear something in March 2018 if it's a new EP I would hope it's not just a digital download
    I hope so too. In my honest opinion, only one or two songs after years of not releasing a full-length album isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Sefalobe_theoffspring View Post
    Hi!. I don´t have the source about that. But probably they will play a new song on Del Mar Racetrack on November 25th. It´s a suppose. The band had time along two weeks between November 7th and November 23th to have a new record. I was supposed in this time the band were recording something new. The surprise but now will have a new release Vinyl from "IXNAY ON THE HOMBRE" 20th Anniversary. This is the only new that we have. New artwork do it from Round Hill Music Recordings.
    Well, I'll be kinda surprised when they announce a new album or EP this soon.
    The founder of The Offspring Wikia, and looking for someone to help out, find out why at this thread.