Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People need The Offspring in Finland!

Default People need The Offspring in Finland!

yeah. i wanna see the offspring live and its almost impossible if they never come here. and yeah i know theyve been here hhmm.. twice? but i was so little that i didnt care about punk rock.

Yeah, people need the Offspring in Sweden too. And in the rest of the world.

Don't they visit Sweden after every new album release? I was on the show for Conspiracy of One and the one for Splinter. I belive they where here in -98 for Americana too. And I guess it's the same with Finland.

nej. they've been here only twice i think. ages ago. you swedish get all the joy.

On splinter tour sweden was the only country in scandinavia to get a date.

Quote Originally Posted by sphinxdaking
    On splinter tour sweden was the only country in scandinavia to get a date.
    Lucky us then!
    Jag har aldrig sett dig här förut. Var i Stockholm bor du?

They've been here actually 5 times, two of them in festivals and three club gigs. Nowadays they don't really play that small shows anymore, and we don't even have any place for 2,000 - 3,000 people gig, arena would be too big and probably enough people wouldn't even show up and a small club gig wouldn't be economically beneficial. Only old heavy metal farts gets to play big shows in here.

ppl need the offspring period. and i cant say they never come here cuz they live here. but i feel sorry for the ppl in the places they dont go, or barely go.
    My Avatar Was Made By Nirushika6789...All Rights Reserved!
    Noodles:My wife is sitting next to me right now. She says that she's gay too.
    Noodles:Can you drink beer on t.v?
    "I don't give fuck God sent me to piss the world off."~Eminem- Hi My Name Is
    I'm on a mission from god to kill the president!
    A myspace group for NOODLES!!
    myspace group for ATOM!!

yeah. it fucking sucks. judas priest, iron maiden and metallica and all that kinda shite bands are willing to come here often but punk bands just dont seem to like scandinavia.

They've been here actually 5 times, two of them in festivals and three club gigs. Nowadays they don't really play that small shows anymore, and we don't even have any place for 2,000 - 3,000 people gig, arena would be too big and probably enough people wouldn't even show up and a small club gig wouldn't be economically beneficial. Only old heavy metal farts gets to play big shows in here.
    oikeesti? viidesti?? no silti hajottaa ku mä oon ollu sillon jotai 10 vee nii ei oo oikei offspring kiinnostanu...
    Last edited by MaaQhimself; 03-14-2005 at 08:10 AM.

Both Judas Priest and Iron Maiden are brittish so they're closer Don't think that matters though.