Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your age.

Default Post your age.

Anyone who's been here more than five minutes may see my line of thinking here already.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamer
    Anyone who's been here more than five minutes may see my line of thinking here already.

I dont give a damn about your line of thinking, think in the right section of these forums.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitten
    I dont give a damn about your line of thinking, think in the right section of these forums.
    And I'm going to listen to that because

I'm 16. but you're in the right section. this discussion is to talk about the offspring!!! go in general chat to ask this question!

I know you are not going to listen to it, but come on, this part of the forums is about The Offspring. Not about age.
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Nah. I'll post in the one forum. That's what people do here: post where they want. That's how it's been for the past several years that I've used the Offspring forums anyway and it's not about to change. I'm just wondering which forum has been designated the new Fan Corner.

Anyway, thanks for sticking to topic

Quote Originally Posted by Hamer
    Nah. I'll post in the one forum. That's what people do here: post where they want. That's how it's been for the past several years that I've used the Offspring forums anyway and it's not about to change. I'm just wondering which forum has been designated the new Fan Corner.

Anyway, thanks for sticking to topic
    General Chat. Its not far if you scroll down on the first page of the forums.
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.

Oh well.

I do assume that you've posted these warnings in every other non-Offspring topic in this particular forum too.

But anyway, like I said... How old is everyone? Browsing through this forum earlier I was just so compelled to ask, as it seems that the plus-fifteens have disappeared. Seriously. Every single topic I've seen is based around questions that have been asked and answered to death countless times before, and the general feeling from reading the replies to these topics is that the general age of the BBS members has decreased. Being an old hand myself, this is interesting, if not slightly disturbing. The place feels dumbed down and I'm looking for people my age again, like it used to be. Also I'm interested in finding out about new nice (emphasis) board members. I met a lot of people through this board, a few in particular. Hopefully there are a few more potentials on here now too - there does seem to be a hell of a lot of new members all of a sudden, which is a surprise.

This is the most popular forum, hence me posting a question here. There's a reason I didn't post this topic in a forum like the Tour section - few people post there.

20 here too

Sorry, only 17. But that's plus-fifteen...

TRIVIAL

Und jedes Positron entlädt sich.