Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I,m SMASHING my neighbours Party !

Default I,m SMASHING my neighbours Party !

hahahaha i am having some REALL FUN today my neighbours are having a party and they are playing some crapy BAss and pop(who dont deserve to be played LOUD)so i am alone for today cause my family is out of town.To avoid the Crapy music i had an Idea why not play THE OFFSPRING <<Loud>> and cool thing is that my speakers are louder then theirs and they are totally pissed on me,so i started with Cant Get My Head Around You.......SO i am Enjoying myself,jumping 4 ft in the air and pretending to have an Electric guitar in my HANDs

anyone had this kind of Experience ever(including The Offspring) ???
    We're rich and famous, neither of which were goals, it's like,Jeezus!Now we've really got some explaining to do to the punk fraternity (Greg K)

Nope. My neighbourhood is too quiet My neighbours told my mom they had heard music playing from my room sometime though...

Yeah, i've bee there. My neighbours have a sick obsession for really lame spanish songs and pagode (this last one being the ultimate brazillian trash, i'm sure camila will agree.).
    Flower of Chaos
    "First, they put away the dealers. Then, they put away the prostitutes. Then, they shooed away the bums and beat and bash the queers. Turned away asylum-seekers. Fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice. We didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us."

Camilamazed Guest

Hehehe I wish I'd be there.... You guys won't believe. My neighbos on teh left just listen to brazilian crap and the ones on the right are too damn religious.. He's a churcj leader hahahaha. I just listen to Offspring out loud... I bet he prays for my soul when I start screaming hahahahaha....Amazing

My neighbours have hearing aides, so i just tel them turn them down when i play offspring, then put my speakers by my window and blast Da Hui out of them never fails to raise a few laughs
    My Myspace
    I'm called ''Dan'' my username sucks, i want it changed!

Quote Originally Posted by Camilamazed
    Hehehe I wish I'd be there.... You guys won't believe. My neighbos on teh left just listen to brazilian crap and the ones on the right are too damn religious.. He's a churcj leader hahahaha. I just listen to Offspring out loud... I bet he prays for my soul when I start screaming hahahahaha....Amazing
    You think having a religious neighbour sucks? Try having religious fanatic mother lol! Everytime i listen to any sort of rock music, she runs into her room and starts praying, every once in a while she'll preach to me bout how demons will destroy my life and i'll go to hell if i keep listening to that kind of music...sad.
    Flower of Chaos
    "First, they put away the dealers. Then, they put away the prostitutes. Then, they shooed away the bums and beat and bash the queers. Turned away asylum-seekers. Fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice. We didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us."

My neighbors next door, to the left, should be in a mental institution.
    They act like their house is an animal shelter.
    They let stray cats and animals into their house.
    FUCKING CRAZY!
    Well, LosingStreak wanted me back on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    You think having a religious neighbour sucks? Try having religious fanatic mother lol! Everytime i listen to any sort of rock music, she runs into her room and starts praying, every once in a while she'll preach to me bout how demons will destroy my life and i'll go to hell if i keep listening to that kind of music...sad.

my mother warns me from puting Skull Pictures in the house ( so offcourse The Offspring logo is a Skull ) so she says by puting them you will have bad dreams and stuff like that ! lol i havent had any bad dreams but SEXY DREAMS.......YES(if you call them bad dreams)
    We're rich and famous, neither of which were goals, it's like,Jeezus!Now we've really got some explaining to do to the punk fraternity (Greg K)

Quote Originally Posted by offspring kid
    hahahaha i am having some REALL FUN today my neighbours are having a party and they are playing some crapy BAss and pop(who dont deserve to be played LOUD)so i am alone for today cause my family is out of town.To avoid the Crapy music i had an Idea why not play THE OFFSPRING <<Loud>> and cool thing is that my speakers are louder then theirs and they are totally pissed on me,so i started with Cant Get My Head Around You.......SO i am Enjoying myself,jumping 4 ft in the air and pretending to have an Electric guitar in my HANDs

anyone had this kind of Experience ever(including The Offspring) ???
    Ha, good for you! The Offspring is still alive!
    ________
    Roll A Joint
    Last edited by Preecey; 08-15-2011 at 11:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amanda
    Point the devil's horns at her when she comes in, burn crosses and shout I LOVE SATAN!