Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WhiCH Movies or gameS HaVe OffsPrinG sonGs ???

Well we have a TV show called "Australia's Funniest Home Video Show" and i remember that "Cant Get My Head Around You" was in the credits on that. And also when I was watching some kind of car racing (I forget now) they had "Original Prankster" playing when they were going to an AD break. And I have seen most of the other ones mentioned.
    "Friend for life", such shallow words for broken minds, show me a friend for life! 'Cause I'll be waiting for that day to arrive, when I'll feel alive, I'll be waiting for that day.

Also on Funniest Home Videos one episode during the credits they played Nitro. In a documentary on cricket bats that are made in India they have Pay The Man repeating itself for about 20 mintues (it was on when the cricket was washed out), and on the football once they had KAAA at the end. I can't think of any others that haven't been mentioned.

^
    Yes, actually I remember the one with the cricket Nope, i can't think of any more, other than Crazy Taxi 2... Although with GTA: Vice City on the PC where you can make your own radio stations with MP3's, I've got Offspring songs in there, but I suppose that doen't really count
    "Friend for life", such shallow words for broken minds, show me a friend for life! 'Cause I'll be waiting for that day to arrive, when I'll feel alive, I'll be waiting for that day.