Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My band, To Be Announced, has a new demo out

Default My band, To Be Announced, has a new demo out

So, after 3 long and hard days in the studio, we're finally finished recording and mixing. So if you go here http://www.purevolume.com/tobeannounceddk you can hear the result. It's not me on drums, but on vocals and guitar.

Feedback is appreciated although nothing really can be changed about it. If anyone is interested in buying a copy, it's $5 plus shipping.

Nice, but nothing special. 5 minutes after listennig i don't remeber nothing from these songs... quite interesting cd cover

i liked it, i liked it a lot, but that may just be cuz thats the sound i listen to. im certain u guys got a future, ill wait for more music

Quote Originally Posted by D!stortion
    i liked it, i liked it a lot, but that may just be cuz thats the sound i listen to. im certain u guys got a future, ill wait for more music
    I agree!!
    Its not perfect (vocals,guitar,drums) but your band has big talent!

wow...this is good. this is really really good. why does this thread only have 3 replies? what is wrong with you people?

after further review (), i realized that the lyrics arent too original. the music is still good though.

wow, that's pretty damn good! You guys will be big one day... and you gotta like Welcome

Bumping this one up

Sigh...

Don't bump it if you have nothing to say except "Bumping this one up". Say something, ANYTHING, say thanks to the people who commented, tell us some useless info about your band, anything of any substance at all. Consider this a warning, any more useless bumpings and we'll delete them.
    and no wonder hearts and minds have been won

Quote Originally Posted by Vera
    Sigh...

Don't bump it if you have nothing to say except "Bumping this one up". Say something, ANYTHING, say thanks to the people who commented, tell us some useless info about your band, anything of any substance at all. Consider this a warning, any more useless bumpings and we'll delete them.
    You should remove the double U's in bitchuu, because that would describe you better.