3 8.82%
  • yes but I still love them

8 23.53%
  • No, They rule

19 55.88%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offspring in Panama Canceled

Angry Offspring in Panama Canceled

Fuck Offspring I waited 15 years of my life waiting for this concert and then they cancel it. I bought the fuking VIP ticket and they cancel the goddamn concert just becouse they dindt sell enough tickets well screw you offspring I will never Buy one of your cd's never again I will never buy a ticket for you concert never again I will always talk shit about you. couse you know I dont belive in you stupid excuses cuz My Policy is Excuses are worthless actions are well paid and you have been very stupid and a bitch. Your hundreds of fans on Panama will never forget this I hope you read this and think about it.
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry for you guys .. . .

si hubieran cancelado el concierto de ayer aca en bogota me hubiera matado .. . no pierdan la esperanza de verlos, ya que en la noticia de la cancelacion dice que prometen volver en el prox tour, no ???

I'm from Panama too...
    In my opinion you are overreacting, I know that you are mad and all that but you should calm down, this is not the end of the world you know...
    I don't know if the reason they gave is true or not, but it is not like they are not returning the money of the tickets.
    Maybe next time...

Quote Originally Posted by Batuzai
    I'm from Panama too...
    In my opinion you are overreacting, I know that you are mad and all that but you should calm down, this is not the end of the world you know...
    I don't know if the reason they gave is true or not, but it is not like they are not returning the money of the tickets.
    Maybe next time...
    i agree with this guy.

they cancelled their Conspriracy of one show in adelaide but returned with their splinter show this year. adelaide is a very small town, or so people say and im not sure how many people turned out (id say a rough guess of about a thousand, not sure). i hope they come back to adelaide despite the small crowds, if not, ill just borrow my parents car and go to sydney

Default Sorry

I'm sorry for you guys 'cause you are missing the best show. The concert in Bogotá was awesome and there was a crowd singing and jumping. You are so damn fucking unlucky.

Panameños, rebelense, destruyan cosas, hagan una revuelta contra los organizadores del concierto. Yo viajé desde Medellín a Bogotá, me gasté todos mis putos ahorros en la boleta platino y en el avión. Si a the offspring le hubiera dado por cancelar el concierto estaría loco.

Lástima por ustedes

Was it really cancelled because of that? It was because Dexter's having voice problems right?

Quote Originally Posted by D@niel

Panameños, rebelense, destruyan cosas, hagan una revuelta contra los organizadores del concierto. Yo viajé desde Medellín a Bogotá, me gasté todos mis putos ahorros en la boleta platino y en el avión. Si a the offspring le hubiera dado por cancelar el concierto estaría loco.

Lástima por ustedes
    Revelarse no es la solucion (Obvio que si yo hubiera viajado desde medallo para que no hubiera concierto estaria loco), pero lo mejor es esperar al prox tour, que supongo deberá ser mejor que lo que iba a ser, pues los offspring estan en deuda con los compañeros panameños. . .

sorry guys i hope you can see them at concert they r pretty good.

yo tambien viaje desde lejos para verlos, casi q no llego al estadio, pero valio la pena lo mejor fue ver a dex con la bandera de colombia y hablando español, fue de lo mejor no quiero ni pensar q hubiera pasado si no los hubiera ido a ver.

sorry to you acarmelo1 but after reading your post it was almost funny although i can see how annoying it is. the sooner greatest hits is finished the better as theyl be another tour (and the chances are they will visit panama then)

Quote Originally Posted by neocon58
    i agree with this guy.

they cancelled their Conspriracy of one show in adelaide but returned with their splinter show this year. adelaide is a very small town, or so people say and im not sure how many people turned out (id say a rough guess of about a thousand, not sure). i hope they come back to adelaide despite the small crowds, if not, ill just borrow my parents car and go to sydney
    When they played in Saskatoon apparently there might have been at least 500 people there according to Dexter and Noodles. They haven't been back since. I ended up driving to Edmonton to see them.