Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North America Tour

Default North America Tour

hey do any of you know if offspring are gonna be goin thru canada soon? i mean they havent been here yet, well they were in toronto and montreal a while ago. but never came to western canada, they should.. anyone else here from canada?

Hi, I'm from Canada, and I saw and met them in Montreal! The show was amazing!! I hope they will come where you live soon because they rock live!! I don't know if they will come again in Canada but I hope they will.

awesome.. yah im not sure what their gonna do.. cuz they said after they do the south am touring, their going back to the OC and dexter said that was the last offical tour on the album, so its not looking like their gonna be coming this way

I donīt know but maybe they are looking for a world tour like just playing on the big cities of the contries not in the hole conty just 2 or 3 shows in each contry

It looks like they're wrapping up the big tour after this month. If they're gonna do another tour, it will likely be sometime later in 2005.

6. Default

They came to Vancouver in April. I saw that show. It was to good for words

~Mandy~

yea wasnt that fox fest or something?? with bif naked and like yellowcard or something?? if memory serves me correct

8. Default

Yes it was FoxFext. It had like 4 Vancouver seeds bands that played. Plus TheStart, The Trews, Billy Talent, Bif and The Offspring <---- the reason it was so awesome :P

~Mandy~

Saw them in tdot when they came!

Montreal May 25 - Amazing concert