Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how often would dexter will post the "dexter on the song"

Exclamation how often would dexter will post the "dexter on the song"

anyone know?...administrator?

Hopefully every month or so, that would be pretty cool.

Default When?

Quote Originally Posted by bhg_rulz2
    anyone know?...administrator?
    There is no schedule per se. I am sure he would want to write the "Dexter on Song" stuff when he could concentrate on it 100%.

ok...thanks =)....hope it will be soon

where are the links to read the Dexter on Songs?

Lightbulb

From what I've searched for on the site, it appears that the only writing Dexter has done recently is a thinly-disguised advertisement for "Greatest Hits". In fact, now that I look at the website more closely, the band biography is also a thinly-disguised advertisement for "Greatest Hits". If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath for a "Dexter on the Song" any time soon. This is fucking pathetic.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

Haha, sounds like Hanson. They always say "soon". Amongst Hansonfans "soon" means "in 3 years".

Also: Dexter seems to be on the forums quite a lot lately, but doesn't even bother replying. How hard is it to hit that reply button and type up a short reply? It'd make a lot of people happy.

Actually, there's several different biographies on that page. The one that you're referring to is the Greatest Hits Biography, which is why it sounds like an advertisement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Tizzalicious
    Also: Dexter seems to be on the forums quite a lot lately, but doesn't even bother replying. How hard is it to hit that reply button and type up a short reply? It'd make a lot of people happy.
    yea i know...hes only wrote something once...like jeez if he has time to come onto the boards then why not just write something???

And someone has Dexter's only post in their signature. Ah, so sweet. I had the feeling they were more in touch on the white Americana board where we had that separate section.