Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Terrorism

Default Terrorism

“Terrorism is the unlawful use of force or violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.”

This is the official defintion of terrorism in the US. Code. According to this definition, the United States of America is the world's leading terrorist organization. Even by its own definition the hypocrite U.S. government is guilty of terrorism — on a massive, international scale. And for over 100 years! For over 100 years, and continuing today, the US has broken international law and the geneva convention with brutal use of force and violence against civilians for political gain, awhile not in a state of declared war. Therefore, Americans need to understand that their vague, transparent "war on terror" has no meaning until we try our troops and political leaders for war crimes, and bomb Washington, D.C for funding and committing acts of terror. No citizen of the world's most brutal, internationally repressive terrorist regime has the right to point their finger at any organization in the world for anything, because at the moment, we have the #1 death toll.

Lightbulb

Us leading the War on Terror is as logical as me leading a War on Internet Flaming or Good Charlotte leading a War on Shitty Mall Punk.
    There are selected dates for shows in Branson from April through December. Shows are at 9:30 AM and 3:00 PM. Be sure to check out Yakov's Show Schedule for available show dates and times. We suggest you purchase your tickets now, as Yakov’s show is often sold out. Call 1-800-728-4546 or go to Yakov's On-line Ticket Reservations. Warning! Explosive Laughter awaits you at the Yakov Smirnoff Theatre.

Click Here For MapQuest Directions

Go America!
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Ah tis like Lenin once said, All Wars are imperialist by nature.
    Quote Originally Posted by T-6005 View Post
    I do no be following, fortune prick me if I do no.

The Usa uses "pacified by war" politic

Wow. If that had been in place when I was a freshman in high school, I could have gone after the people who bullied the hell out of me under that definition of terrorism.

Maybe if they were Arabs...

I have no rebuttal.

The only question is which is more ridiculous - the U.S. definition of terror or the U.S. invasion of Iraq.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

you know, I was just thinking about that myself. America is very hypocritical.

agreed, deifinately.

but what would you expect after WTC? its bullshit, but what else were they going to do?