Thread: Classic Mota Boy's Thought of the Day

Lightbulb Classic Mota Boy's Thought of the Day

No, this isn't about classics, dork. This is a thought that goes way back. My mom told me of the exchange years later.

Scene opens with a young, puzzled-looking Mota Boy sitting in the passenger seat of a station wagon as his mother drives.

Four-year-old Mota: "Mom? Green means go, yellow means slow and red means stop... right?"
    Mama Mota: "Yes honey, why?"
    Four-year-old Mota: "Then why do you always speed up when the light turns yellow?"
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises

how cute.
    did you have curls back then, too?

Speaking of which I've never seen a pic of Mota Boy. I'd like to so I can really get into these threads and imagine you pondering things.
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

Hahaha! Loved it.

P.S.: Dush, Mota's teh sex.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    how cute.
    did you have curls back then, too?
    Did I? I had these huge golden ringlets. People thought I was a girl. I'll have to post a picture one of these days.
    “It is a strange paradox that today’s central banks are generally staffed by economists, who by and large profess a belief in a theory which says that their jobs are, at the best, unnecessary, and more likely wealth-destroying. Needless to say, this is not a point widely discussed among respectable economists. Nevertheless, it is an issue worth pondering.”

George Cooper, The Origin of Economic Crises