Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate music!

Angry I hate music!

Grrr! I am so mad right now! Three weeks ago, our music teacher said she would go somewhere, so we wouldn't have any music that week. Of course, we all became extremely happy, because no one in my class likes music. She said that we would get a homework insted, and I thought it wouldn't be any hard. Until I read what we were going to do. We were supposed to enter the school website, and listen to "classic music samples". But then I figured it was probably like 1 min samples, so I didn't think more of that. Until now. The homework is to tomorrow, so I have to do it now (eventhough the time here is 16:38). I entered the website some minutes ago and listned to the first track, it was a whole track. Now I'm at the fourth song (Bach - air(head ) and it's like five minutes or something! I don't even know if she's going to give us a test on this or anything. Probably it's just gonna be a big waste of time. I was a little happier when I saw that you should skip track 7, 28, 32 and 33. But still, if every song is five minutes, and I'm supposed to listen to 29 tracks, it's.....145 minutes!!! *boiling with anger* I will really waste my afternoon doing this.
    Music could be a fun subject, if you had a fun teacher. Our sucks ass. I hate her! I feel like killing now. No, not killing, just burning their server! And all classical instruments while I still have a flamethrower. I wish I still had Postal 2 installed, then I could listen to the music and burn stuff.

Can someone entertain me for some hour/-s?

Just 20 tracks left now....

there's nothing wrong with classical music!

I'm listening to Beethoven's 5th Symphony 1st Movement right now

Could you do my homework? I'll give you the password. Or...not.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles is gay
    there's nothing wrong with classical music!
    I agree, some classical music is absolutely fantastic, I don't really listen to it, but some of it is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannen som blev en gris
    Could you do my homework? I'll give you the password. Or...not.
    probably not - what do you have to do?

Just listen. That's what's so weird.

Well just listen to them whilst you're doing something else too, that's damn easy homework!

Yeah, but maybe she'll give us a test on it...I've also got to write a bookreview to my english teacher. That doesn't seems so hard though.

(12 songs left!)

Feel good not going to school anymore.
    In my opinion, it's just waste of time.

Really? I mean, I don't think it's fun, but everything isn't useless. I hope...