Thread: Do this sucks?

Default Do this sucks?

I sing and write the songs in my punkband, I just wonder if this chorus sucks.
    The song is about drugs, here it comes:

"A thing like I will lie to you, A thing like I want to kill you, I live in your head you will find for the rest of your life I will poison your mind, Dont blame me it is your own falt you should haved stopped me when you had the chance, Now I your cigaretts will burn you from the inside until you are nothing else then CINDER!"

Please answer and tell me what you think!

it seems good but without actually hearing it i cant tell for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_offspring_gal
    i do hear voices..........i hear stupid people!
    thats why i can hear myself! LOL
    in the words of the great and wise Tommy Vercetti "DICKS YOUR ALL DICKS"

Exclamation

quote my best friend sat next to me, "it's pants! your band will never make it!!! whoever wrote it has the writing abilities of retards with a combined IQ of a raisin!!!"

i apologise for any offense taken from her comments. i dont think.....they were meant like that particularly!!!!

Lightbulb

in fact.......i know it's a load of poo, but here's my attempt at a randum song!!!

when she calls to me , i here the breathless whisper, i hear the dried up tears, and all for the company, when she beckons foir me, i know where to go, iv'e been where i know, where i know i can just be.

CHORUS
    i'm married to her, i can do what i want. i can cry in her arms, i can scream myself hoarse i can do what i want, but only when i'm with her.

when my love askes me in, all i can do is collapse in tears, i understand what she does, she knows about all my sin.

CHORUS blah blah blah

and when i see the druggies playing in her streets, and when i see th dealers, i know where they meet, i know where the kids cry, i know where they are abandoned, i know where from people jump high, their lives abandoned, i know her well this place, i'm married to her, this crappy waste.

CHORUS

END.