Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Worst band EVER!!!!!!

I remember hearing some bands demo years ago, it was given to a girl I worked with and I popped in on my cd player to have a listen, that was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    How can these bands be the WORST bands, and EVER? When I think of the worst bands ever I think of a group of whining people, who call themselves a band but cant sing or play. And with "cant sing/play", I mean that LITTERALLY. I dont see how Greenday, Incubus, Sum 41 or whatever the fuck you all mentioned cant sing or play. They can. Or lets say, they can at least play. You just dont like it. Doesnt make them the worst band, tho. Period.
    And yet again Nina wins!

Subjectivity FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nina
    You guys suck.

How can these bands be the WORST bands, and EVER? When I think of the worst bands ever I think of a group of whining people, who call themselves a band but cant sing or play. And with "cant sing/play", I mean that LITTERALLY. I dont see how Greenday, Incubus, Sum 41 or whatever the fuck you all mentioned cant sing or play. They can. Or lets say, they can at least play. You just dont like it. Doesnt make them the worst band, tho. Period.
    In that case, Slipknot.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexandematthew View Post
    Sometime I think about the Drama and Jokes I visit on this Board. This is not only for Drama and Jokes but some important information like Handmade Mattresses.

What problem do you have with Slipknot? They can atleast play their own stuff. If you listen through the screams, there are wonderful lyrics to be heard. Just listen to Stone Sour to hear Corey sing properly.

Yeah, people who hate Slipknot = Shit

*prays people get the joke*
    Last edited by Andy; 06-23-2006 at 05:18 PM.

are we done now? proving our little selves to be well cultivated, punx by heart & have good taste for an Offspringfanboard member?

it's easy to point out what we don't like. it's easy to point out what we like. but the bunch of you trying to point out what you love & hate is the worst travesty I've ever seen. & being objective is something no one will ever achieve, but most people here are so far from it, they should never ever try again to be stupid enough to make a statement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by nieh
    holy shit...that is probably the best joke 'band' ever.
    "oooo, you touch my tralala, my dingdingdong"

I once had that one stuck in my head. disturbing, yet amusing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Bryan_420 View Post
    TOUGH SHIT! YOU WANT TO BELIEVE,BUT CAN'T PROVE I'M A HOMO! BEIN' PURE DOESN'T PROVE I'M HOMOSEXUAL ASSHOLE!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy
    Yeah, people who hate Slipknot = Shit

*prays people get the joke*
    Your prayers have been answered. Well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States

Evanescence.
    My myoosik:

The SRIs: (Thread)(Soundcloud)
    McFear: (Thread)(Soundcloud)