Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Americana Vs American Idiot...

Default Americana Vs American Idiot...

Compare the two songs and their corresponding albums here.

I haven't bought American Idiot and have heard only the three singles from it, so I won't personally compare the albums.

I prefer Americana to American Idiot. The songs perfectly reflects aspects of American culture and society and is suitably fast-paced. I can understand why the band didn't make a single for the song, but if they, it could have been brilliant.

Post your thoughts...

Americana - song and album win hands down

Americana is better by a little I think, the title songs are probabaly equal, but Americana the CD has alot more standout songs than American Idiot. American Idiot only has American Idiot, Blvd of Broken Dreams, Holiday, and Jesus of Suburbia (the first 4 songs) that actually are great stand outs. Plus Americana has The Kids Arent Alright, one of my favorite songs of all time, I think its better than Blvd of Broken Dreams.

Americana is a way better song. American Idiot sounds like a funsong while Americana is a really angy song like it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHolly
    Americana is a way better song. American Idiot sounds like a funsong while Americana is a really angy song like it should be.
    i agree plus AI sucked and i hate that cd and wanna kill Green Day
    My Avatar Was Made By Nirushika6789...All Rights Reserved!
    Noodles:My wife is sitting next to me right now. She says that she's gay too.
    Noodles:Can you drink beer on t.v?
    "I don't give fuck God sent me to piss the world off."~Eminem- Hi My Name Is
    I'm on a mission from god to kill the president!
    A myspace group for NOODLES!!
    myspace group for ATOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by HitoftheMillenium
    Compare the two songs and their corresponding albums here.
    I hate you for making another Greenday related thread.

It's fucking GREEN DAY you econgenital FUCKTARDS!!!!!!!!!!! JESUS YOU PEOPLE ARE DUMBASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They both rock, can't compare them. Greenday and Offspring are 2 of my favorite bands (notice avatar hehehe ).
    Flower of Chaos
    "First, they put away the dealers. Then, they put away the prostitutes. Then, they shooed away the bums and beat and bash the queers. Turned away asylum-seekers. Fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice. We didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us."

Favorite band my fucking ass if you don't know how to fucking SPACE!!!!!

I always space lol I just happen to be a lil drunk and typing horribly fast. Chill now ruroken...
    Flower of Chaos
    "First, they put away the dealers. Then, they put away the prostitutes. Then, they shooed away the bums and beat and bash the queers. Turned away asylum-seekers. Fed us suspicions and fears. We didn't raise our voice. We didn't make a fuss. It's funny, there was no one left to notice when they came for us."