Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: do threads get deleted

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England - not so good
    Posts
    1,073


    Default do threads get deleted

    i put a thread on "other bands" a while ago about dog eat dog and "where are they now" kinda thing and i cant find it to bump, do they get deleted or fall off the face of the earth after a while
    please please dont think im "whoring" dog eat dog it's a genuine question?
    www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

    "if you throw a cup at my head again im dropping 'bob' outta the set-list"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17,275


    Default

    They stay on the page for a while and eventually go into the archives. If you posted it..

    1) Click on your username and go to your profile.
    2) Click "find all threads started by offspringer24"
    3) Look for it on there.

    If it's not there it's been deleted by the mods.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    I'm not sure, but I believe really really old threads get deleted after times of inactivity. I doubt it though, but that is how it works at other boards. How old was this thread?

    Did you search for it using the search button? Are you sure it wasn't locked instead? If I have time later, I might search and see if me or wheelchairman may have deleted it or something, and let you know why.

    For future reference, this thread might belong in "Offspring.com Talk". We often use that place as a feedback forum. Or, you could send a PM to one of the moderators of any particular forum you have a question about, as long as you state your questions clearly.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    17,275


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyNemesis
    I'm not sure, but I believe really really old threads get deleted after times of inactivity. I doubt it though, but that is how it works at other boards. How old was this thread?
    Nah, all threads go into the archive after a set amount of time, though I don't know how long that is. The archive link is right at the bottom of every page.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tizzalicious.com
    Posts
    12,056


    Default

    I don't think anything has been deleted by being old so far. So if it's not there, it was probably be deleted by one of the powerhungry mods from the Other Bands forum.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    22,238


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tizzalicious
    it was probably be deleted by one of the powerhungry mods from the Other Bands forum.
    SLANDER!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    England - not so good
    Posts
    1,073


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    They stay on the page for a while and eventually go into the archives. If you posted it..

    1) Click on your username and go to your profile.
    2) Click "find all threads started by offspringer24"
    3) Look for it on there.

    If it's not there it's been deleted by the mods.

    i found it "eventually" cheers
    www.myspace.com/dtoxrockers

    "if you throw a cup at my head again im dropping 'bob' outta the set-list"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •