Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Never Get to See Real American Niggers

Default I Never Get to See Real American Niggers

I spent a week in Tampa. "It's full of blacks", right away people warned me. Yet days passed and I hardly encountered any--save for the USF campus where they filled all the petty positions. "How come", I thought out loud one day. "It's because we're in New Tampa", my friend and host explained, "Go to Old Tampa and you will see your blacks". I exclaimed that I wanted to go. "No, you don't", he sez, "you will get shot and robbed off everything you carry on you". I protested that I didn't care but a lack of compelling reasons and, more importantly, a ride forced me to postpone my "exploration" travels for yet another eventual trip. Thus I didn't get to see no real American niggers again. What a pity.

And check this:

http://img66.exs.cx/img66/5354/Picture1174.jpg

(sorry for the grainy pics - didn't have the auto focus on and just snaped a quick shot before the security took me in for the check)

Funny. I thought this Alert stuff was just on TV and shit.

Lightbulb

So THAT'S why you weren't online!

I sort of missed you!
    #N/A

Sooo your a racist scumbag?

Quote Originally Posted by Izie
    So THAT'S why you weren't online!

I sort of missed you!
    I hope that's Jesus talking. *licking lips*

But yeah I had my laptop on and off, mostly just checking emails and making notes and shit -- boring work stuff.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    I hope that's Jesus talking. *licking lips*

But yeah I had my laptop on and off, mostly just checking emails and making notes and shit -- boring work stuff.
    No it's not Jesus talking :/

Everyone likes Jesus, like he's so special :/

And I even had you in my dream just an hour ago! I also had some guns, Pamela Anderson and God knows what else.

Thought you might like to know though :p

And Jesus is speechless :p
    #N/A

Well shit If i had a nickel for everytime a girl saw me in her dream, i'd have... a quarter. Ok, that doesn't make sense, but you know what? Neither does your dream. But anytime you mention me with Pam in the same line it's good so keep talking... about myself.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by HornyPope
    Well shit If i had a nickel for everytime a girl saw me in her dream, i'd have... a quarter. Ok, that doesn't make sense, but you know what? Neither does your dream. But anytime you mention me with Pam in the same line it's good so keep talking... about myself.
    Internet slow.

And don't talk about my dreams anymore. They're too strange. Just... Too strange.
    #N/A

I once had this dream that I was shot by a cop and I swear I could feel the pain penetrating me inside out. It felt so real. Other than that my dreams usualy suck.

Lightbulb

I generaly don't remember my dreams that well, but when they do, they're so strange. This one was a mafia thing, with the big boss and guns and things you need to do for him, and stakeouts, and hiding, and attacks by another gang. And two Pamela's. I shot both. :/

I never knew I was that violent.

And I generaly have nothing against her, she's even cute, in a way.
    #N/A