Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas.

Default Merry Christmas.

Joyeux Noel

You just can't get away from it here - already this decorations, advertising for this and that for christmas presents, vouchers for christmas, everything. It's just too early.

ok................its better than here...*sniff* no fuckin snow

We only ever seem to get snow in January here, for like 2 days and thats it.

I can't wait until it's gonna snow. We're planning to grab our ski's and head out to the city.
    * !

I like Christmas. For myself. But it is damn early. The whole thing should start in December and not October already. It's just not the right time yet and it kills the magic.

Quote Originally Posted by the_GoDdEsS
    I like Christmas. For myself. But it is damn early. The whole thing should start in December and not October already. It's just not the right time yet and it kills the magic.
    As a person who works in retail, I can't help but hate Christmas. The only good thing about Christmas this year is Christmas break and I get to turn my brain off for two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hysteria
    Joyeux Noel

You just can't get away from it here - already this decorations, advertising for this and that for christmas presents, vouchers for christmas, everything. It's just too early.
    a few years back, I got a job at Michael's arts and crafts store. My first day was July 3rd (which is also my birthday), and the first thing I had to do was unwrap some Christmas crafts and put them out on display. I do agree with the Goddess, I love Christmas but the last few years have just been dumb because it's starting way too early. Last year, the day after Halloween, they started playing Christmas music at the malls. I hope to god they don't do that again...

Bloody hell. It's getting really ridiculous now. There was a bloke on the news a good month or so back, who had spent the whole day putting up christmas decorations on the inside and outside of his house. I mean, that was about mid-september. It's just stupid.

Aren't you a bit too early? I mean, it's still more than a month till Christmas.. I really hate that shit. Christmas sucks. All forgot about the true meaning anyway
    Shit is fucked up, so dance fucker dance!!

I know, it's a bit stupid.

I started this topic early to demonstrate how the media talks about christmas so early. Shops in town get christmas stock waaay to early and stuff.