Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who's the best musician in this band(Offspring)?

Default Who's the best musician in this band(Offspring)?

I think it was the drummer who left I relly enjoyed to listen to sim drums but I didn't mean that I don't like the rest... they're a band u might think that 1 with ou the eachother is nothing ... I don't know.
    FUCK blink 182

What a stupid topic - you can't really justify who is the best musician in the band, they all play different instruments.

However, if I did have to choose, I'd choose Dexter, as he can write all the parts himself.

Default U r so DUMB!!!

Bass, eletrical and even acoustic guitars are similar.
    I can see that u can't play anything ... all right keep listening to offspring u'll see the differenceslike which one was more creative in each song(I know that one might give orders, of course it's a band but just don't include this point I just said).
    DUMB

Actually I do play something - I play drums in a band.

I like Creg at the bass, he isn't the best bassist I know but one of the best, the bass in self esteem is just great... whatever I choose him surely cuz I play bass so...

they're all good but i think greg should try to come up with more creative bass riffs, i think noodles is better at guitar then dexter, dexter has unique vocals and the old drummer was kick ass

I'm sure Greg could come up with loads more creative riffs, but they just might not suit the style of music that the offspring play. But you never know

Greg is actually very underrated, ive been listening to his bass lines recently, I Choose and Amazed have great base lines, Hit That's is cool too and of course Gotta Get Away.

Noodles has great riffs tho and I like his solos, and of course Atom is an awesome drummer.

Yeah, some of Greg's basslines are damn sweet.
    Hit That has a brilliant bassline, just like Self-Esteem
    "I'm just posting here so Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot". - Noodles

im not taking anything away from the band members but from what i hear dexter calls practically all the shots, greg k said in an interview that dexter comes to them with some nearly complete songs and they all work on finishing them, he says he might tinker with the bass lines a bit but its mainly done when we get it! im not sure if that is completely true!

i think that as the band say, none of them are excellent musicians - noodles once told a guitar magazine most of the readers could probably play a lot better than him! - its just them as a band and how they execute the songs!