Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: People who listen to blink(read this please)???

Default People who listen to blink(read this please)???

Ok everybody knows I hate blink 182 so I've tried to find a good reson to just don't hate them but I did't find so could any1 gimme 1?
    I mean a good reason if u want I can give on to explain why I listen to Green day, Offspring, Nirvana , Charlie Brown jr(brazilian) ans also foo fighters.
    ok I am sorry if insulting them u got hurt wherever they don't even know u...
    I am sorry but I didn't change my mind ... u ca try.

Why would anyone wants to change your opinion about Blink 182? There are so many different things which need to be changed about you.
    * !

Please fuck off. Nobody cares what you think.
    Shut up about how 'gay' Blink 182 are. And no, I'm not saying that because I like them, because in fact I don't. You're annoying and nobody likes you. Not one of your topics has been the slightest bit interesting.

/rant.

I didn't read what you wrote but you seem like a really nice guy.

Blink 182 has an amazing drummer.

There's one reason.

You don't like them, that's okay, I think everyone on this bbs figured it out. Now stop making topics about them.

Hey Tired of you, did you go to the Offspring concert in May?

Quote Originally Posted by nitropenguin!
    Hey Tired of you, did you go to the Offspring concert in May?

Yeah, I was there. It was amazing! Best concert I've ever been to and I met them . Were you there too?

Dammit I wish. I tried, I really did but since I'm in Ottawa I needed a credit card for the tickets (don't have one). So then I'd have to go on the day of concert and either find out they're sold out or get really crapy seats. And not to mention I had an exam on the exact day

But I'm happy that you met them! That's awesome! So what exactly happened? What did they say? Gaah, you're so lucky. lol

Sad you couldn't go there . But I think the show was sold out, cause the Metropolis is not really big ( it holds something like 2500-3000 persons I think). At the Metropolis there's no "seats place", you buy your ticket and go where you want. I was in the front, the crowd was crazy.

I waited for them on the back of the Metropolis, I met Dexter, Atom and Higgins there. Higgins told us that the rest of the band would be at a bar near so I went there and met Greg and Noodles. I almost lose my English when I met them lol, I didn't talk a lot to Dexter, Atom and Higgins cause there was a lot of people around who wanted autographs so I just said to them that it was an amazing show and stuff like that and they signed my Splinter booklet and my ticket. Then I met Noodles and Greg at the bar ( yeah, Greg talks lol!).
    Best night of my life.