Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Worst instrument brand?

Default Worst instrument brand?

Ibanez (yeah, right), Gibson, Epiphone, Pearl, Yamaha, TAMA. You get the picture, crappest brand of instrument (any instrument, guitar, bass, drums, anything.)

This should start some fights.

Anyway, I pic ashton. australian brand, great for beginners but for someone playing for a while its pretty meh. i guess i should be patriotic and stand up for my country, but whatever.

Oh yeah, i couldnt be rooted doin a search, so if this thread already exists, oopsy daisy.

I dont think those cheap unknown begginer guitars should really count. There's alot of those that are obviously going to suck.

My least favorite has to be fender. It isn't exactly bad, but it just isn't my cup of tea.
    Last edited by Jebus; 04-16-2005 at 02:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus
    I dont think those cheap unknown begginer guitars should really count. There's alot of those that are obviously going to suck.

My least favorite has to be fender. It isn't exactly bad, but it just isn't my cup of ta.
    fenders are disgusting.. i cant stand ppl who are like "omg i have a fender strat!".. good for you, it still looks like shit

right. fender....
    gibsons are the real ones (and epiphones the cheaper reals ones).

yes fender i agree

Ibanez are the best for me

Fender is shite, Yamaha is shite, B.C. Rich piss me off, Washburn are shite and Peavey also piss me off.

I myself still have my cheap beginner's guitar that oddly enough is still in one piece. ( I , on more than one occasion have someone dropped the thing from the bed of our truck and I think I kicked it off stage one day too....I used it for basically anything that may hurt my other guitar )

I also have an Epiphone Les Paul something or rather ( it's my guitar teacher's , I bought it off him yay!)

Sick of politicians, And politics
    And prisons, Lyin' and runnin' my life.
    You pathetic preachers and hypocritic leaders,
    Smilin' and wastin' my time.

Sick of your religions and full of shit opinions,
    Tired of waiting to die.
    Run me in, I'll do it all again,
    Motherfucker I'm still alive...

--------------------------------------------------

ok, my vote changed to bc rich, played several, played shit, sounded shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gordie
    fenders are disgusting.. i cant stand ppl who are like "omg i have a fender strat!".. good for you, it still looks like shit
    Fenders are okay if you steer away from the cruddy 'Strat' beginners guitars and get an actual Stratocaster.

The Stratocaster's single coils are godly for cleans, but I prefer humbuckers when it comes to distortion.

I dont like Fenders but Ibanez's rock. I have an offbrand but its a Les Paul rip off its kickass tho.