Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offspring DVD - Huck It

Default Offspring DVD - Huck It

Im not sure if this topic has already been done... but what do you think of Huck It (the DVD)? I thought it was great but there was a lack of talking from the actual band members. I think they should have had like a little interview with each member or something. Noodles is the only member that talks directly to the camera in the video. That and it was a little short. Great DVD though, liked the live songs.
    Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Chances thrown
    Nothing‘s free
    Longing for what used to be
    Still it‘s hard
    Hard to see
    Fragile lives, shattered dreams

man.. i love huck it.. its much better than america.. i thing that a new dvd would be cool, with interviews, live performs and of course, fun stuffs...

i loved the music and video mixing they did, it look so professional! it rocked!

4. Default

I really liked the Huck It DVD, I thought some parts were SO FUNNY! It was great and entertaining Come to think of it, I should watch it again soon... I haven't seen it in soooo long!

~mandy~

is there a live version of denial revisited on the huck it dvd? i have the video and it aint on it.

I got the DVD, it's pretty sweet. I enjoyed it more then the Americana DVD

7. Default

I don't have the Americana DVD Is it any good? .... what am I thinking.. sure its good! Its the offspring!

~mandy~
    "I'm just a sucker with no self-esteem!"
    Jake's Offspring Site

http://jakesoffspring.com

Dave's Offspring Page:

http://listen.to/offspring

Dave's Offspring Board:

http://dvzoffspringbbs.proboards44.com
    Hi, I'm Mandy Moo

Americana's funny. It's really shit quality though (it says so at the beginning)
    You get to see Dexter and Greg jamming in their garage back in the day, Dexter is SUCH a cutie.
    It has videos of songs too but no real official song clips.

Huck It is much better quality with sound and colour though. Theyre both great

I`m about to buy Huck It very soon. The Americana VHS is very funny, I liked the officer Penis part in it

I want to see Americana, I've heard its meant to be good, although the sound quality isn't too good, is that right?

I really like the Huck It dvd, I just wish it had been a bit longer.
    "I'm just posting here so Hysteria has to change his name to Idiot". - Noodles