Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Roommates

My roommates are called family ...

i have two roommates; most of the tie we get along great. The girl roomate gets very jealous of me. I normally perfer living alone, but now i want to live with a boyfriend. Living with your boyfriend is sooooo much fun. I've only lived with one .
    But reality roommates are a pain in the ass. You can never find your stuff, steal your shit, make messes, fuck your boyfriend, tell on you, not have their half of rent. your friends will hate their friends. you will end up hating eahother.
    Last edited by yellow; 01-20-2013 at 04:04 AM.

I have a general rule about roommates...it's usually a bad fucking idea. The last time I ever had one was several years ago. I let a buddy of mine move in for a while after he got kicked out of his house and went through a divorce. I am fairly neat with my home, he wasn't. I overlooked a few things like the nice guy I am, but one day I came home and found him in the middle of the living room cranking it into a god damn tube sock. I mean...who the fuck does that?

All that I am saying is keep your socks numbered if you have a roommate.

I have one roommate and we hate each other. But it is a very good apartment and nobody wants to give up it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTO13 View Post
    I have a general rule about roommates...it's usually a bad fucking idea. The last time I ever had one was several years ago. I let a buddy of mine move in for a while after he got kicked out of his house and went through a divorce. I am fairly neat with my home, he wasn't. I overlooked a few things like the nice guy I am, but one day I came home and found him in the middle of the living room cranking it into a god damn tube sock. I mean...who the fuck does that?

All that I am saying is keep your socks numbered if you have a roommate.
    Is that where all my socks went?