Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Derivation of your User Names

Default Derivation of your User Names

Basically, what made you choose yours? If it is Offspring related, I needn't say anymore, but if not, how and why did you choose it? I have seen strange ones, that is all, such as NitroPenguin and foxy.

Mine was a nickname by my mate after a supply teacher called me Jimbob instead of James. The 2005 bit was random, due to the year I joined this BBS. You?

take a guess.

Used to post on hockey boards it was rxp91

rxp = red express, 91= Sergei Fedorov's jersey number. Hence rxp91
    Vera Says:
    Masturbation > women

It's a name I thought was really silly. I made up an alias (I have several), each of them as corny as possible. This particular name is probably my favorite. It's supposed to bring up memories of slimy villains in 80s cop shows and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

In my group of friends in highschool, there was another Michelle, so one day one of the girls goes "this is too confusing, let's call you Betty". And history was made. Although I wasn't called that too often, I adopted it as my screen name at the time and am too uncreative to change it.

I read an awesome Warhammer novel concerning a god-like entity known as The Nightbringer. I liked the sound of it, and added "Unholy" to make it, like, unique.

Plus I think The Unholy Nightbringer is catchy.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    I read an awesome Warhammer novel concerning a god-like entity known as The Nightbringer. I liked the sound of it, and added "Unholy" to make it, like, unique.

Plus I think The Unholy Nightbringer is catchy.
    It certainly is.

Hey don't you have to make a new account to change your screen name??

I used to be an Olympic diver. Special Olympics, that is. My comrades couldn't pronounce my name so instead they called me 'Dive' albeit with slurred speech and drool running down their faces.

I'm a circus freak and I usually perform a hula hoop act. Awhile ago I travelled to a three day long festival and I spent my time there wondering around doing hula hoop performances and in my breaks people would come and talk to me and they'd be like 'hey you're The Hula Chick!' and it became my nickname.

I liked it so I kept it

I happened to be wearing a certain jumper on a day on to the local un-amusing 'Theme Park'. Whilst on the log flume, I decided to put my hood up (came out very nicely on the photo), and my friend told me I looked 'Mentally Challenged'. Hence the name.
    Black coat, white shoes, black hat, cadillac!

MySpace
    MSN Space
    Lawl.