Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: holiday havok

Default holiday havok

who's gonna go? it's gonna be a kick ass show. Pennywise, The Distillers, The Buzzcocks, and Finch. the only bands i actually plan on watching are Pennywise, Offspring, and the Buzzcocks. i don't care for the others much.
    ________
    Buy glass pipes
    Last edited by lousyskater; 09-11-2011 at 02:24 AM.

I thought I was in with a chance of catching this show, but my brother had to set an inappropriate wedding date, so I can't make it.

You know a good place to look for different shows in LA? I want to catch some band(s) playing while I'm there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    I thought I was in with a chance of catching this show, but my brother had to set an inappropriate wedding date, so I can't make it.

You know a good place to look for different shows in LA? I want to catch some band(s) playing while I'm there.
    Depending what dates you are going to be there, if you stay long enough you could catch Bad Religion and TSOL at the Hollywood Palladium on the 20/11/04 or the 27/11/04 at The Galaxy in Santa Ana.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TSOL definately playing the 20th? I know you know lots about them, just that it's not listed on their site. If so I could maybe make it, leaving the day after that.

*edit, ok, looked at the palladium site, rise against and TSOL. hmmm i hope rise agaisnt don't play too much of counter culture.

Quote Originally Posted by Lars
    TSOL definately playing the 20th? I know you know lots about them, just that it's not listed on their site. If so I could maybe make it, leaving the day after that.

*edit, ok, looked at the palladium site, rise against and TSOL. hmmm i hope rise agaisnt don't play too much of counter culture.
    Definatly on the 20th. Lazy ass webmistress just hasn't put it up yet.
    The Kuehn and Jones Orchestra
    True Sounds Of Liberty
    Nitro Nation on Myspace
    Myspace profile.
    People are like slinkies. Useless, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

ah, shit, got the dates I was leaving completely wrong. I guess I won't be going afterall.

distillers and offspring
    cant they do that in belgium?? oh wait i saw them on pukkelpop

I'll be there

i have work at disneyland until around 6, so ill try to book it to edison after, hopefuly i wont miss the buzzcocks!

i can't wait!!!!#@!#@!