View Poll Results: Even if you're an anarchist, you still say bush sucks, but who would you rather have?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • A regular guy who experienced life not as a rich dickhead.

11 40.74%
  • Fat Mike

7 25.93%
  • A monkey is smarter than bush. Vote monkey!

9 33.33%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The shit fucker won....

Talking The shit fucker won....

I think people voted for the cunt cause they're scared of him. I can't believe the dumbass moitherfucker won. He should of been empeached long ago. I got a poll for you....a better pole. Check it out. I'm still ana anarchist and I think bush is evil. Yay! Fat Mike! He thinks...i mean knows bush is evil too.
    Last edited by greencows12; 11-03-2004 at 05:06 PM.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

Exclamation

yea i cant believe......
    why u, american,bush voters, r so dumb??????????
    how can be USA a world potence with a so idiot population???

im revolting and shocked..
    after all............. ppl still believe in bush.. in his lies..
    he is a killer, a terrorist.. a liar...
    its ridicle...

FUCK BUSH!
    ROCK AGAINST BUSH!
    THE WORLD IS AGAINST BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets impeach george bush!!!!!

PLZ, OSAMA, KILL BUSH!!!!

I'd vote for a monkey. I don't live in the states or anything, so it's not like I'd benefit from the economic devastation a monkey's policies would cause. I've already got that with bush, but I don't think a monkey would go off and start wars. I think they'd be much more concerned with making friends with banana-producing countries.

(I've now hit the point in the electoral process where I realize that I don't care who runs your country and start making sarcastic comments about the US).
    Last edited by The Cheshire Cat; 11-03-2004 at 05:24 PM.

I'd vote for the regular guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Amiralanal View Post
    You are the dumbass! Youre the dumbest fucking dumbass since the beginning of dumbasses

I'd vote for Jello Biafra, Ralph Nader needs to fuck off and die. Jello can, and WOULD do much better, he's a better public orator, he knows his shit, and exactly what he wants to say and do. JELLO IN 2008 !!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MOTHER FUCKER JELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO *gasps for air* OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *passes out*

OK IM SORRY I DONT AGREE WITH U BUT I DO INDEED RESPECT THAT UR AN ANARCHIST IM ONLY THIRTEEN WHEN I GET OLDER I'LL BECOME 1 but right know i cant cause of my parents and im to young but sum things i like about bush sum things i dont he's over there killing those iraqi son of a bitches and i got to support that cause my dads goin there in a few weeks hes a sargent but kerry wuzz a fukin pussy dude he wants to take em out what a fukin pussy he needs to get his tail out between hes legs and go kill sum like he used to back in ...............what ever war he was in it dont matter BUT my GF made a very understandable point about the election she said both presidents are gonna SCREW us but bush might not do it as bad or as fast as a monkey or kerry would and well i agree with her and 1 question anarcheys beleieve in less rules and no government right !! well hell yall must be sittin ducks for an attack DOES THIS SEEM KNOWLEGDABLE TO YOU!!!! RIGHT BACK!

Default i concure

i agree, i'd vote Jello Biafra anyday, LONG LIVE THE DEAD KENNEDYS!!!

i'm listening to them now.
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    What is this obsession with Hanson?! You chose Hanson over me when I am clearly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    I just polished all of my room surfaces with Raid.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by LifeSuXA.k.A JaY
    OK IM SORRY I DONT AGREE WITH U BUT I DO INDEED RESPECT THAT UR AN ANARCHIST IM ONLY THIRTEEN WHEN I GET OLDER I'LL BECOME 1 but right know i cant cause of my parents and im to young but sum things i like about bush sum things i dont he's over there killing those iraqi son of a bitches and i got to support that cause my dads goin there in a few weeks hes a sargent but kerry wuzz a fukin pussy dude he wants to take em out what a fukin pussy he needs to get his tail out between hes legs and go kill sum like he used to back in ...............what ever war he was in it dont matter BUT my GF made a very understandable point about the election she said both presidents are gonna SCREW us but bush might not do it as bad or as fast as a monkey or kerry would and well i agree with her and 1 question anarcheys beleieve in less rules and no government right !! well hell yall must be sittin ducks for an attack DOES THIS SEEM KNOWLEGDABLE TO YOU!!!! RIGHT BACK!
    First of all, you don't have to agree with what your parents say. You can support your dad, but you don't have to support the war in iraq. I guess you might be too young to understand, but I might be wrong, how do I know? Maybe when you're open to more options in the future, you may understand things better. But hell, i'm only 3 years older than you. Bush is worse in my opinion for getting revenge on what happened to his dad when he was president. The president lied to everyone. But no matter what, you may still have your own opinions and not agree with mine or anybody else's for that matter. And yes. I am an anarchist. And like one dude said, "With great power comes great responsibility." Besides, why would I waste my time writing all this to a kid who is 13 and may not agree with me in the future? Think for yourself, and be an intellectual.
    Last edited by greencows12; 11-03-2004 at 08:16 PM.
    I hate myself....Irony is fucked

LifeSuXA.k.A JaY

Eh, kids like you make Anarchism sound retarded, please read about it before you declare yourself as a future anarchist, because YOU dont get it, infact a lot of people dont. Anyway sounds like you base your ideas on everything everyone else says, not anarchic of you, here's a link to the history of Anarchism if you're seriously interested

http://www.thegeoman.com/anarchismhistory.html

-Yeah so many big words for a 13 yr old, I suggest you use an online dictionary so you understand what you read

http://www.dictionary.com

Age has nothing to do with anarchism, nor do your fucking parents, I'm sure they'll just laugh at you anyway.

Default true

i am an anarchist, i beilieve in no rule, only chaos. i dont care who the president is, either way were screwed, so why bother, i'll tell you why, becuase we can make a difference, every vote counts, and in numbers we can do it, just cuz ur an anarchist doesnt mean u cant try and make ur life better. to change the future go to punkvoter.com
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP
    What is this obsession with Hanson?! You chose Hanson over me when I am clearly superior.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUnholyNightbringer
    I just polished all of my room surfaces with Raid.