Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ADMINISTRATOR!!!I lost 3 accounts already...

Default ADMINISTRATOR!!!I lost 3 accounts already...

I don't give my passwords away, but 3 accounts of mine have been hacked into and had their password changed already. Then the administrator can't do anything about it because the email adress in them isn't my real one. Who the hell fucking cares about my email though, and even so if you look in my Americana account my real email address really is in it. But when I try the forgetting the password link it says my email is not recognized by the administrator. Is the administrator blind? I don't think I even need to prove my Americana account was hacked into, you can kinda figure it out by looking at the signature.

There's 2 administrators. One, who's name is Dave, did absolutly nothing and pretended to not no anything. The other administrator acually helped and was cool though.

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.
    Isn't it funny how when I try contacting the administrator from his prfile it says I can't contact him so I have to contact the administrator if I want to contact the administrator.

You do give away your passwords.

How many accounts do you have? 40, 50? Get a life.

I use about 3 or 4 now.

You don't give your passwords away. Right. And your accounts get hax0red.

Or, more to the point, you DO give your passwords away, and people change them.

Retard.
    "I don't cut my grass. I threaten it."

It is strange to see the person who SPAMS THE BOARD ON PURPOSE complain about others hacking into accounts and looking for a sense of justice when he breaks the only rule worth noting.

What a complete dumbass.
    Quote Originally Posted by PilZ-E View Post
    Wait, now you're trying to tell us the clitoris exists?

Camilamazed Guest

I pity you........

Jack, you are a miserable.....

How do you even make a second, third, etc. user name? I tried making one (and only one) other username, but I couldn't. Something with e-mail addresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vera View Post
    If two guys loving Offspring together is wrong, I don't want anything to be right.