Page 132 of 135 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1346

Thread: Kaikki suomalaiset Offari fanit!

This footabe is absolutely A M A Z I N G. I'm so pissed off right now that the camera fell down. But stuff happens, better luck next time. Anyway I got songs Generation Hate, Land Of Tricks, Broken Arrow and We Are The Ones (cut a few seconds from the ending).

Here's Generation Hate, from the nicest camera view I've ever got to film. Holy crap my brother's HD camera rocks.

http://youtu.be/FndlfusJwN4

I'll upload the rest also with a better time, yup...

Nice wiew. But the sound is always not so good with these hand cams. For those who want good guality HD video with HD quality sound, i recommend this ZOOM-FULL-HD-cam. Its pretty cheap, very small, and the sound quality is awesome. Here is an example.

This video is with LOWEST video quality (there is 5 options from WMA to 1080hdpi) and with second lowest WAV quality sound. My Coverband playing a show at baltic princess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-DgW6_epVU&f

As you can see, if you compare this to normal "Handycam" this beats it 100-0! And the size is size of cigarette box!!!

I HIGHLY recommend this one to all of those who want to record shows, or just own practice or anything. You can also record just sound if you want. And the price is somewhere around 250euros. So compared to cameras, this beats them all!

http://www.gizmag.com/zoom-q3hd-high...nounced/16567/

But please add more videos also

We have a GoPro camera that I can set into my head. That'd make the view very special and realistic. But yeah Youtube ate most of the quality into that video too...

A little Offspring related stuff... Offspring should announce more dates real soon I think. And after that, if the destiny are set them to perform at Provinssi not many days and they will announce it too.

I don't recommend you to go to Rock Am Ring because they probably will play like 45min. There will be more dates as they announced on the main page.

PS. You should make The Knob's 11th birthday gig to last 1h 30min. Like a real headlining show!
    Last edited by Zee; 02-05-2012 at 07:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zee View Post

PS. You should make The Knob's 11th birthday gig to last 1h 30min. Like a real headlining show!
    Well there is big plans for that show. Stay tuned But we will probably make a DVD out of it. "The Knob Goes To Eleven" or "This Knob Goes to 11"

And it sure will be over an hour. With our own favourites and specially fan favourites. There will be an gallup what does everyone want to hear etc.

And about the covers... well. We have plans for that too Maybe i tell you private later

(you use facebook?)

Sounds awesome! Real awesome. Over an hour of pure rocking. My live favourites are definitely Code Red, Generation Hate, First One... shit, too many.

My Nintendo doesn't log in either, so I don't use it, ha. No but who knows when I'm finally lead to use it for good.

I'd love to see The Knob, just get them to play at the same festival as The Offspring or somewhere closer to me and I'm there :)
    * !

Yes! Or even better, support them at their own indoor headlining show in Finland. The same scale of band already managed to get it in 2005 club show here (The Odorants). But let's start from the festival that is held this summer.

Anyway, I uploaded new stuff. This song I'm very sure all the Offspring lovers will like and woooah likers, very absorbing song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mafU9uOZM_o

Eipä taas millää oo pitkä aika siitä ko kävi viimeks....oikee hävettää :S

Awesome stuff Tapsa. And a great looking tattoo!

Todella kovaa kamaa Knobilta, edelleen ja taas ja vieläkin

Mulla itellä ei ainakaan oo kallo-tatuointia, eikä kyllä mitään muutakaan :P
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview

http://fi.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Offspring

Kohdassa "Konsertit Suomessa" lukee, että olisivat provinssissa kesäkuulla. Taitaa olla täyttä scheiberia. Tietysti, KUI HIANOO SE OLIS!?!?! HÄ?!!?
    "I never played sports when I was in high school.
    You know the guy who's always the last guy picked? I was always right behind him." ~Noodles in an interview