Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Offspring or Bad Religion?

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    I love the suffer cover, against the grain is pretty cool. The New American cover was the best part of the album. THe only one i can think of that was exceptionally bad besides the new one is the one with the tv and the lady inside doin something all sexy like.
    Okay, well, shit, the Suffer cover is awesome.

i always thought the new maps of hell cover looks like leftover artwork for the los angeles is burning single

Quote Originally Posted by cool 2 hate 681 View Post
    i always thought the new maps of hell cover looks like leftover artwork for the los angeles is burning single
    It would. The artwork was done by the same guy. Nick Pritchard. He works for epitaph doing album covers, including the artwork for New Maps, Empire and several other epitaph artist.

They're my 2 favorite bands....but Bad Religion wins if I can only choose 1
    --- "What the hell is going on, cruelest dream reality"--

The Offspring, hands down.

The Offspring. I love both, but almost anything before Recipe For Hate I can't stand to listen to, except for (21st Century) Digital Boy and Into The Unknown. I love everything The Offspring have done, excluding Hey Joe.
    My Offspring
    July 2nd, 2010 - Maryland Heights, Missouri
    July 20th, 2012 - St. Louis, Missouri

Quote Originally Posted by TheOldMark
    I used to collect old offspring bootlegs, I have them on a hard drive somewhere. Crossroads, Something to believe in, come out swinging, never gonna find me, dirty magic (electric in austrailia, and acoustic in austrailia) i definitely have.
    Mark, we're not giving up.

Bad Religion for me. My favourite band by far. Offspring was my previous favourite band, until late teens, and are still a favourite, but they have nowhere near the insane number of great records BR have. BR isn't as instant catchy as The Offspring, but if you give them the time and even better read the lyrics while you listen, you'll probably fall in love with them. I'm actually not a big fan of anything the Offspring did after Ixnay besides a few songs anymore, without saying new Offspring are crap, I just enjoy/can listen to the newer records while i love the old ones.

I think that the only one that I can honestly say I really don't like is the newest one.... I don't even really remember the name of the damn thing.
    fuck fuck shit fuck

Offspring one or BR one?

Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    I think that the only one that I can honestly say I really don't like is the newest one.... I don't even really remember the name of the damn thing.
    i don't know if your talking about bad religon but to me the dissent of man is their weakest album since new america